WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - 6 players and 2 coaches tested POSITIVE for coronavirus

Board index Super League Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk 6 players and 2 coaches tested POSITIVE for coronavirus


User avatarComeOnYouUll wrote:
ComeOnYouUll User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 18895
Adam Pearson interview here

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p08ndwxg

User avatarEllam wrote:
Ellam User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:17 am
Posts: 3627
Location: Between Rhianna's Legs.
So sounds like Swift bringing it in from his baby giving to the physio who's past it on to other unknowingly, just hope everyone recovers ok
Always the Optimist never the Pessimist. Glass Half full not half empty man me.

Wilde 3 wrote:
Wilde 3 Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:14 am
Posts: 6949
Ellam wrote:
So sounds like Swift bringing it in from his baby giving to the physio who's past it on to other unknowingly, just hope everyone recovers ok


or JJ?

User avatarComeOnYouUll wrote:
ComeOnYouUll User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 18895
Ellam wrote:
So sounds like Swift bringing it in from his baby giving to the physio who's past it on to other unknowingly, just hope everyone recovers ok


Yup.

Presumably MPhil12 will now admit he was foolish to jump to conclusions.
little wayne69 Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:45 pm
Posts: 4654
Mrs Barista wrote:
If one player has it they'll be transmitting it through contact training and on matchday surely?

Not sure about that Mrs B, on the evidence seen at the weekend there wasn't a single FC player quick enough to lay a hand on the salford players :wink:

User avatarIsaiah wrote:
Isaiah User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:06 pm
Posts: 3210
ComeOnYouUll wrote:


Cheers for the link!

He sounded pretty calm about it all which I thought was a good thing
Irregular Hoops User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2002 1:30 pm
Posts: 3245
Location: Kingston upon Hull F.C.
Did slightly amuse me that despite the bad news coming out overnight, AP is still bristling about the performance on Sunday.

Mike1970 wrote:
Mike1970 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:05 pm
Posts: 241
ComeOnYouUll wrote:
Yup.

Presumably MPhil12 will now admit he was foolish to jump to conclusions.


That’s the thing with keyboard warriors. They tend to be immature, at best. He won’t admit he was wrong.

bonaire wrote:
bonaire Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:39 pm
Posts: 3784
SirBlighty wrote:
They think it has come from a players new born baby while in hospital. That player had some treatment off the physio and its escalated to others.



think we need to be looking at this

1st MASK TESTED AGAINST THE NEW CORONAVIRUS, SARS-CoV-2

The face mask has successfully passed all the tests carried out at the João Lobo Antunes Institute of Molecular Medicine (iMM) in Lisbon making it the first textile mask capable of inactivating the virus that causes COVID-19.

IR80 wrote:
IR80 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 2215
bonaire wrote:
think we need to be looking at this

1st MASK TESTED AGAINST THE NEW CORONAVIRUS, SARS-CoV-2

The face mask has successfully passed all the tests carried out at the João Lobo Antunes Institute of Molecular Medicine (iMM) in Lisbon making it the first textile mask capable of inactivating the virus that causes COVID-19.

are you seriously suggesting that professional athletes could wear a mask?
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BESTY, bonaire, Chris71, ComeOnYouUll, DABHAND, Greavsie, K-Diddy, subwaysav, WestEndThinker and 121 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,083,5141,06078,2724,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts