WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Andy Last & Kieron Purtill

Board index Super League Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk Andy Last & Kieron Purtill

Andy Last & Kieron Purtill Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:53 pm  

User avatarpmarrow wrote:
pmarrow User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

First and foremost this is not a post to say I want them to have the reigns full time, I still think a new experienced Head coach is the way forward.

I know with 4 games to go alot can change but overall thought they've done a decent job with the circumstances given. A lot of people gutted about no final appearance but for me the real job was steadying a sinking ship. Its not perfect but a better attitude towards defending and more fight when things have gone against us are improving.

A few youngsters blooded and improvements made to a fair few players in the squad. Was never going to win anything this season but they are steadying the ship for me and the new coach will inherit a much better squad then the one Radford left behind.
Twitter : @TheResidentPete