WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - our league
Re: our league Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:52 am  

User avatarsteve_norton wrote:
steve_norton User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

I was surprised how good the quality was, there were interviews before the game and action replays during the game, even a picture in picture replay from time to time. George Riley and Big Eorl did a good job on commentary. Crackers how there is no option to pay for it for non season ticket holders.

Hessle Roader wrote:
I don't think Sky have a hand in this Dave, its an RFL thing. However, I do agree that non-passholders should be able to pay on a match by match basis and so raise some much needed money for the sport.
Re: our league Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:51 am  

User avatarComeOnYouUll wrote:
ComeOnYouUll User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

steve_norton wrote:
I was surprised how good the quality was, there were interviews before the game and action replays during the game, even a picture in picture replay from time to time. George Riley and Big Eorl did a good job on commentary. Crackers how there is no option to pay for it for non season ticket holders.

Agreed, the coverage was very good. Nice to have just the two commentators, who as you say did a good job.
Re: our league Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:13 pm  
WestEndThinker Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

ComeOnYouUll wrote:
Agreed, the coverage was very good. Nice to have just the two commentators, who as you say did a good job.

The best thing about (although I reckon the on field performance had a lot to do with it) was the commentary followed the game, no off topic comment, just the game called, as it should be... was a pleasure to watch and listen to.
Re: our league Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:30 pm  

Dave K. wrote:
Dave K. 100% League Network
100% League Network

Might not matter now, Catalans might not qualify for the play off now, as they still need to play 3 games.
Previous