Board index Championship 1 Doncaster RLFC 1895 cup: Dons v Eagles Wed 26th June 7.30 at Fev



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 1895 cup: Dons v Eagles Wed 26th June 7.30 at Fev
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:26 am 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:40 pm
Posts: 906
Location: sat in Doncaster....gods back garden
Hopefully he keeps his place for Sunday
Nothing better than local lads in the side

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 1895 cup: Dons v Eagles Wed 26th June 7.30 at Fev
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:40 am 
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:28 pm
Posts: 211
Rochdale are moving their game vs Swinton to a local amateur ground.... I thought we were told we weren’t allowed due to ground regulations but Rochdale can. I’ve played at this ground and is basic to say the least

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 1895 cup: Dons v Eagles Wed 26th June 7.30 at Fev
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:14 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:58 am
Posts: 2534
Location: In the heart of Doncaster
Returning Don wrote:Rochdale are moving their game vs Swinton to a local amateur ground.... I thought we were told we weren’t allowed due to ground regulations but Rochdale can. I’ve played at this ground and is basic to say the least


I believe some of the fundamental requirements for a ground to pass the RFL rules are that there must be turnstiles at the ground and that floodlights (if used) must be of a minimum standard. These were two of the reasons Carl mentioned at the last fans meeting as to why some of our local grounds don't satisfy the RFL tests.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 1895 cup: Dons v Eagles Wed 26th June 7.30 at Fev
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:48 pm 
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:28 pm
Posts: 211
Double Movement wrote:I believe some of the fundamental requirements for a ground to pass the RFL rules are that there must be turnstiles at the ground and that floodlights (if used) must be of a minimum standard. These were two of the reasons Carl mentioned at the last fans meeting as to why some of our local grounds don't satisfy the RFL tests.


I’m pretty sure grounds like armthorpe wellfare, rossington Maine, Frickley athletic and even maybe Bentley FC would all have floodlights and turnstiles

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 1895 cup: Dons v Eagles Wed 26th June 7.30 at Fev
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:10 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:58 am
Posts: 2534
Location: In the heart of Doncaster
Returning Don wrote:I’m pretty sure grounds like armthorpe wellfare, rossington Maine, Frickley athletic and even maybe Bentley FC would all have floodlights and turnstiles


When I go to the next fans meeting I'll specifically ask which local grounds are possible options, then we'll know which ones do tick the RFLs boxes.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 1895 cup: Dons v Eagles Wed 26th June 7.30 at Fev
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:18 pm 
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:28 pm
Posts: 211
Double Movement wrote:When I go to the next fans meeting I'll specifically ask which local grounds are possible options, then we'll know which ones do tick the RFLs boxes.


Nice one, got to be a better option out there than taking games to featherstone each season

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5





It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:07 pm

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jemmo, weighman and 22 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:07 pm
POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,983,8091,56977,9044,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Sun 16th Feb 14:30
 CH1
CRUSADERS
v
DONCASTER
Sun 1st Mar 15:00
 CH1
DONCASTER
v
BARROW RAIDERS
Sun 8th Mar 15:00
 CH1
DONCASTER
v
WEST WALES
Sun 22nd Mar 15:00
 CH1
KEIGHLEY
v
DONCASTER
Sun 29th Mar 15:00
 CH1
COVENTRY BEARS
v
DONCASTER
Fri 10th Apr 15:00
 CH1
DONCASTER
v
HUNSLET
Sun 3rd May 15:00
 CH1
WORKINGTON TOWN
v
DONCASTER
Sun 17th May 15:00
 CH1
DONCASTER
v
ROCHDALE
Fri 22nd May 19:30
 CH1
NEWCASTLE
v
DONCASTER
Sun 31st May 15:00
 CH1
DONCASTER
v
LONDON SKOLARS
Sat 13th Jun 15:00
 CH1
WEST WALES
v
DONCASTER
Fri 19th Jun 19:30
 CH1
HUNSLET
v
DONCASTER
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





42

.