FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Chewie's Jump....a last appeal !
RankPostsTeam
Club Owner7156No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 24 200321 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
2nd Dec 13 21:0820th Aug 13 21:24LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
NEED A SPARKY........CHEAP RATES!!!! Call 07970611193

Chewie's Jump....a last appeal ! : Sat May 01, 2010 9:04 am  
Hiya All......Well its less than a month til my Skydive with the Red Devils.(18th May) I was hoping to raise a bit more than I have, but I understand the current money situation of most people. Although....A little bit more would help my cause no-end.
WHY AM I DOING THIS????
Well two reasons,
Firstly.... I want to raise funds for the forgotten servicemen and women of the various conflicts around the world. Some of these people have come back from serving their country and have been given a 'back seat' in the rest of thier lives. The NGVFA (National Gulf Veterans and Families Association) are on hand to give them a better chance to get on in 'the driving seat'! Plus (and this is an important factor), The money raised by the NGVFA goes directly to its intended destination, unlike the funds given to that 'BETTER KNOWN' charity......meaning, 'The powers that be' dont get their paws on any of your donations via some 'greed tax'!!!
Secondly.....'The Life For A Kid Foundation' will also benefit from my jump. I have got sponsor forms as well as the JUST GIVING page. All the monies from the sponsor forms will b split into two and shared between the LFKF and NGVFA. So the more I get the better.
As some of you may know, LFKF have many backers in our sport. We have James Graham and Lee Radford as patrons. In fact, Jammo even dedicated his latest man of the match award to the charity.
We also run the GB Allstars Touch Rugby Team. The Allstars all give their time and skills freely to raise funds by playing exhibition games against teams of paying 'fans'. Its a great set up and has some great ex-pro's. Players like Garry Schofield, Tommy Martyn, Paul Newlove, Graham Steadman, Steve Hampson and Chico Jackson are amongst an ever growing pool of players that 'just wanna carry on'!
So please (if you can) HELP ME MAKE THIS A PROUD MOMENT! The link below will take you to my Just Giving page.....If you dont trust this, then please ask to be added to my sponsor form to feed both charities!
Thank you......PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW....And Mods..........please close my other thread if you want!
http://www.justgiving.com/darren-palmer0
Hiya All......Well its less than a month til my Skydive with the Red Devils.(18th May) I was hoping to raise a bit more than I have, but I understand the current money situation of most people. Although....A little bit more would help my cause no-end.
WHY AM I DOING THIS????
Well two reasons,
Firstly.... I want to raise funds for the forgotten servicemen and women of the various conflicts around the world. Some of these people have come back from serving their country and have been given a 'back seat' in the rest of thier lives. The NGVFA (National Gulf Veterans and Families Association) are on hand to give them a better chance to get on in 'the driving seat'! Plus (and this is an important factor), The money raised by the NGVFA goes directly to its intended destination, unlike the funds given to that 'BETTER KNOWN' charity......meaning, 'The powers that be' dont get their paws on any of your donations via some 'greed tax'!!!
Secondly.....'The Life For A Kid Foundation' will also benefit from my jump. I have got sponsor forms as well as the JUST GIVING page. All the monies from the sponsor forms will b split into two and shared between the LFKF and NGVFA. So the more I get the better.
As some of you may know, LFKF have many backers in our sport. We have James Graham and Lee Radford as patrons. In fact, Jammo even dedicated his latest man of the match award to the charity.
We also run the GB Allstars Touch Rugby Team. The Allstars all give their time and skills freely to raise funds by playing exhibition games against teams of paying 'fans'. Its a great set up and has some great ex-pro's. Players like Garry Schofield, Tommy Martyn, Paul Newlove, Graham Steadman, Steve Hampson and Chico Jackson are amongst an ever growing pool of players that 'just wanna carry on'!
So please (if you can) HELP ME MAKE THIS A PROUD MOMENT! The link below will take you to my Just Giving page.....If you dont trust this, then please ask to be added to my sponsor form to feed both charities!
Thank you......PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW....And Mods..........please close my other thread if you want!
http://www.justgiving.com/darren-palmer0