PAUL Cookes Comments
Post Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:17 pm
Posted by Old Timer No 4 on Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:17 pm
Old Timer No 4 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Reputation Points: 50
Rep Position: 269th / 78,082

Quiz Score: 0

Got to say I agree with what he said. Admittedly in the heat of an important game people make mistakes, but the leaders and thinkers on the pitch tend to influence and more than not, often decide the outcome.
This season ours have been sadly lacking. Basic errors,poor options taken when the simple option was best, have cost us dearly, and could cost the club its place in Super League, and all of the issues that brings.
That said, they have a last chance to redeem themselves but it is away to the form team in the comp who will want the points for their own reasons, and unfortunately I fear the worst.
Wakefield could lose, but still comfortably stay up if we lose as well, and they know this, so do London. We must win, just not sure if this team have got it in them to do it when it really really matters...They haven,t done it so far and have repeatedly let the supporters down. It,s time they did.
Re: PAUL Cookes Comments
Post Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:00 pm
Posted by Spegsdrinkingbuddy on Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:00 pm
Spegsdrinkingbuddy Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Reputation Points: 58
Rep Position: 261st / 78,082

Quiz Score: 0

Old Timer No 4 wrote:
Got to say I agree with what he said. Admittedly in the heat of an important game people make mistakes, but the leaders and thinkers on the pitch tend to influence and more than not, often decide the outcome.
This season ours have been sadly lacking. Basic errors,poor options taken when the simple option was best, have cost us dearly, and could cost the club its place in Super League, and all of the issues that brings.
That said, they have a last chance to redeem themselves but it is away to the form team in the comp who will want the points for their own reasons, and unfortunately I fear the worst.
Wakefield could lose, but still comfortably stay up if we lose as well, and they know this, so do London. We must win, just not sure if this team have got it in them to do it when it really really matters...They haven,t done it so far and have repeatedly let the supporters down. It,s time they did.

Very candid,love his column, straight to the point ,enjoyed reading it as it’s how I saw/see it tbh.