Board index Super League Hull KR Squad 2020



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Squad 2020
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:03 pm 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:00 am
Posts: 704
Seventies red wrote:The one name on there I'm very disappointed to see go is young Elliot Wallis. From what I've seen of him he looked very good, He's young, extremely fast and strong, in fact apparently he was the fastest man at the club in training. It doesn't make sense to me letting a young talented player like that go, especially when we are fielding a reserve side next season, I believe he will become a very good over the next year or two player. This is one I fear that will come back to bite us on the arris.

If you read it last week he is not been let go t Smith said it’s a year loan and we will keep a EyE on him

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Squad 2020
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:27 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:08 am
Posts: 1785
Someday wrote:If you read it last week he is not been let go t Smith said it’s a year loan and we will keep a EyE on him


Ok right, No I didn't see that last week. That's good to know. As i say, in my opinion he looks a very good prospect. Who is he been loaned out to, any idea?

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Squad 2020
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:38 pm 
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:46 pm
Posts: 206
Now that Parcell and the others that we assumed were signing have signed, it will be interesting to see who else comes on board. We obviously need a half back, no idea where we will get a good one from but it,s essential we do. Heard that Patton is not coming, don,t know if that,s true or not but just hope TS and McGuire can find a good one from somewhere.Would volunteer myself but I am rubbish and too old so that,s probably no answer. Think we need at least two more props as well, preferably big units. Never been a fan of signing too many unproved players from lower leagues but maybe that,s where we might have to look, and if we do, just make sure they are big and nasty, the type that other teams hate to face, but the home crowds love. Whatever happens, no more hanging around the relegation spots please guys, we are getting fed up of it and are capable of better, much better.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Squad 2020
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:56 am 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 11:51 am
Posts: 1272
Update - moved Litten and Hadley as they are classed as new signings.

Out:
Shaw
McGuire
Atkin
Drinkwater
Greenwood
Addy
Tomkins
Lunt
Oakes
Wallis
Keinhorst
Hall
(Waiting on Lannon)

In:
Abdul
SKD
Ryan
Gee
Livett
Minikin
Rawsthorne
Maher
Litten
Hadley
Parcell
(Waiting on Murray)

Staying:
Quinlan
Crookes
Mulhern
Masoe
Hauraki
Garbutt
Lawler
Linnett
Dagger
Harrison
Rooks
Lewis
Bardle

The Lannon/Murray swap is the last expected deal we"re waiting on.

In my opinion we need one more prop and more importantly an experienced HB.






And the Geek shall inherit the Earth!

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Squad 2020
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:39 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:46 am
Posts: 1053
Gallanteer wrote:Update - moved Litten and Hadley as they are classed as new signings.

Out:
Shaw
McGuire
Atkin
Drinkwater
Greenwood
Addy
Tomkins
Lunt
Oakes
Wallis
Keinhorst
Hall
(Waiting on Lannon)

In:
Abdul
SKD
Ryan
Gee
Livett
Minikin
Rawsthorne
Maher
Litten
Hadley
Parcell
(Waiting on Murray)

Staying:
Quinlan
Crookes
Mulhern
Masoe
Hauraki
Garbutt
Lawler
Linnett
Dagger
Harrison
Rooks
Lewis
Bardle

The Lannon/Murray swap is the last expected deal we"re waiting on.

In my opinion we need one more prop and more importantly an experienced HB.


Oakes, Wallis, Keinhorst are still our players. All have continuing contracts.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Squad 2020
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:14 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 11:51 am
Posts: 1272
Keiththered wrote:Oakes, Wallis, Keinhorst are still our players. All have continuing contracts.


I know. This list isn't about loans/contracts, its only about which players we'll have available to us during the 2020 season. Yes we have to look beyond, but being competitive next year needs to be the focus. If that goes well, future signings might become easier.






And the Geek shall inherit the Earth!

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Squad 2020
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:08 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:46 am
Posts: 1053
Gallanteer wrote:I know. This list isn't about loans/contracts, its only about which players we'll have available to us during the 2020 season. Yes we have to look beyond, but being competitive next year needs to be the focus. If that goes well, future signings might become easier.


If they cannot find something they are happy with they will be available to us.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Squad 2020
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:57 am 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:25 pm
Posts: 2572
Location: Bradford
Will you guys have enough players for your reserve squad? Generally reserves made up of 8-10 fringe first team squad + 8-10 of your older academy lads. And pray that no one puts reserves & academy games on the same weekend?






Pollsters doing Excellent job - say recent polls.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Squad 2020
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:01 am 
100% League Network
100% League Network
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:49 am
Posts: 11272
Location: Leicestershire.
Highlander wrote:Will you guys have enough players for your reserve squad? Generally reserves made up of 8-10 fringe first team squad + 8-10 of your older academy lads. And pray that no one puts reserves & academy games on the same weekend?


I think our reserves squad (and imo probably some others) will be more of a mixed bag than that. With some local amateurs and fringe players from our dual-reg partner (Dewsbury) in the mix.

I’ve been a bit of Reserves/a-team sceptic, but now it is happening, I hope it will be a success. I just worry that people will have too high expectations.






'Thus I am tormented by my curiosity and humbled by my ignorance.' from History of an Old Bramin, The New York Mirror (A Weekly Journal Devoted to Literature and the Fine Arts), February 16th 1833.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Squad 2020
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:24 pm 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:00 am
Posts: 704
Mild Rover wrote:I think our reserves squad (and imo probably some others) will be more of a mixed bag than that. With some local amateurs and fringe players from our dual-reg partner (Dewsbury) in the mix.

I’ve been a bit of Reserves/a-team sceptic, but now it is happening, I hope it will be a success. I just worry that people will have too high expectations.

When we last had A teams we used to have players named A another and we got some decent players that way will that still happened do you think

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next





It is currently Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:59 am

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Tarquin Fuego, themightynortherner and 105 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


It is currently Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:59 am
POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,995,7281,71277,9484,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Fri 31st Jan 19:45
SL
HULL KR
v
WAKEFIELD
Fri 7th Feb 19:45
SL
HULL FC
v
HULL KR
Fri 14th Feb 19:45
SL
LEEDS RHINOS
v
HULL KR
Fri 21st Feb 19:45
SL
HULL KR
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Thu 27th Feb 19:45
SL
HULL KR
v
CASTLEFORD
Sun 8th Mar 15:00
SL
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
HULL KR
Sun 15th Mar 15:00
SL
HULL KR
v
TORONTO
Sun 22nd Mar 15:00
SL
HULL KR
v
WARRINGTON
Fri 27th Mar 19:45
SL
ST.HELENS
v
HULL KR
Fri 10th Apr 12:30
SL
HULL KR
v
HULL FC
Fri 17th Apr 19:45
SL
SALFORD
v
HULL KR
Thu 23rd Apr 19:45
SL
CASTLEFORD
v
HULL KR
Thu 30th Apr 19:45
SL
HULL KR
v
WARRINGTON
Fri 15th May 19:45
SL
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
HULL KR
Sun 24th May 17:00
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
HULL KR
Sun 31st May 15:00
SL
HULL KR
v
ST.HELENS
Fri 12th Jun 19:45
SL
HULL KR
v
SALFORD
Sat 20th Jun 18:30
SL
TORONTO
v
HULL KR
Sun 28th Jun 15:00
SL
HULL KR
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Thu 9th Jul 19:45
SL
HUDDERSFIELD
v
HULL KR
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





59

.