WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Out of Contract Players

Board index Super League Hull KR Out of Contract Players

Re: Out of Contract Players Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:48 pm  

craig hkr wrote:
craig hkr Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:00 pm
Posts: 2352
Quinlan is a very good attacking full back but has missed a lot of games for us. I like Dagger but think I'd trust Tony Smith's call on Quinlan.
Re: Out of Contract Players Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:47 pm  

User avatardes lawson wrote:
des lawson User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:07 pm
Posts: 556
des lawson wrote:
We have offered new deals to Quinlan,Parcell and Crooks.


From the horses mouth,they all want to stay,so fingers crossed.
Re: Out of Contract Players Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:54 pm  

craig hkr wrote:
craig hkr Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:00 pm
Posts: 2352
3 very important players. Quinlan if fit is real class.Crooks has refound his form and Parcell is a dynamo who makes us tick. Are Linnett and SKD here next year? Plenty of groaning over SKD but not had a real shot at things yet. I like him but not seen enough going forward of him but could have Mal Meninga there and still would look average in a team losing the forward battle.
Re: Out of Contract Players Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:51 pm  

User avatarA Adler wrote:
A Adler User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:59 pm
Posts: 531
Location: HULL FC
craig hkr wrote:
3 very important players. Quinlan if fit is real class.Crooks has refound his form and Parcell is a dynamo who makes us tick. Are Linnett and SKD here next year? Plenty of groaning over SKD but not had a real shot at things yet. I like him but not seen enough going forward of him but could have Mal Meninga there and still would look average in a team losing the forward battle.


I love it when people blame “losing the forward battle”. Maybe it’s because backs like SKD make Stupid mistakes and give cheap turnover. The forwards have to do a lot of defense if you keep turning over possession. Maybe Smiths expansive game plan is not right for the players you have.
Re: Out of Contract Players Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:13 am  

spegs wrote:
spegs Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:38 pm
Posts: 1539
A Adler wrote:
I love it when people blame “losing the forward battle”. Maybe it’s because backs like SKD make Stupid mistakes and give cheap turnover. The forwards have to do a lot of defense if you keep turning over possession. Maybe Smiths expansive game plan is not right for the players you have.


The expansive game plan that has the lowest points for in SL...
Re: Out of Contract Players Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:45 pm  

supersport wrote:
supersport Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:02 pm
Posts: 66
spegs wrote:
The expansive game plan that has the lowest points for in SL...
not surprising is it basement dwellers and all that im surprised we havent conceded the most aswell i wonder whos below us at this moment in time :lol: :lol:
Re: Out of Contract Players Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:04 pm  

spegs wrote:
spegs Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:38 pm
Posts: 1539
supersport wrote:
not surprising is it basement dwellers and all that im surprised we havent conceded the most aswell i wonder whos below us at this moment in time :lol: :lol:


Laughing at your own post?
Check the same stat after about 3 minutes of your game against Wigan...unless of course your resolute defence holds on.

, = comma
I = capital letter
. = full stop
' = apostrophe
Re: Out of Contract Players Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:54 pm  

supersport wrote:
supersport Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:02 pm
Posts: 66
spegs wrote:
Laughing at your own post?
Check the same stat after about 3 minutes of your game against Wigan...unless of course your resolute defence holds on.

, = comma
I = capital letter
. = full stop
' = apostrophe

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Out of Contract Players Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:13 pm  

craig hkr wrote:
craig hkr Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:00 pm
Posts: 2352
Weve earnt a few kind words over some attacking rugby but tbf the losses are adding up. Warrington (full strength) Saints minus a centre and a nut nipping winger.Tonight Wigan who whilst missing few forwards look very strong followed by Saints again? Then I think its Leeds? Even the most one eyed troll must take that run and feel a little sorry for us?
The heavy loss v Salford consigned to the never happened file due to a win versus Huddersfield reserves and a likely win tomorrow against Wolves with no pack and no doubt Old Trafford back in the cards? Again it's the nature of the draw and a team can only beat what's put in front of them Of course 2 points is 2 points but to act Billy Big Balls over us losing against these top sides is a bit churlish. Smith seems happy enough with the efforts and with no relegation it's less important for now. Saying all this i would indeed welcome a good performance combined with a win
Re: Out of Contract Players Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:51 pm  

craig hkr wrote:
craig hkr Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:00 pm
Posts: 2352
Which was nice
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Hull KR


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,086,6991,14978,2924,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!



X