WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Out of Contract Players

Board index Super League Hull KR Out of Contract Players

Re: Out of Contract Players Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:08 pm  

SirStan wrote:
SirStan Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

A Adler wrote:
I love it when people blame “losing the forward battle”. Maybe it’s because backs like SKD make Stupid mistakes and give cheap turnover. The forwards have to do a lot of defense if you keep turning over possession. Maybe Smiths expansive game plan is not right for the players you have.

Fair cop, Smith's style clearly doesn’t suit us. :D
Re: Out of Contract Players Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:10 pm  

craig hkr wrote:
craig hkr Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

No cheap thrills for the 3 Stooges this night
Re: Out of Contract Players Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:34 pm  
Old Timer No 4 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Get in!!!! Well done boys.
Re: Out of Contract Players Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:39 pm  

User avatarMild Rover wrote:
Mild Rover User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

I am allowing myself to get carried away with that.
'Thus I am tormented by my curiosity and humbled by my ignorance.' from History of an Old Bramin, The New York Mirror (A Weekly Journal Devoted to Literature and the Fine Arts), February 16th 1833.
Re: Out of Contract Players Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:18 am  

craig hkr wrote:
Free-scoring winger

Mild Rover wrote:
I am allowing myself to get carried away with that.

The game?Or we are spared Addled and The Rodents bilge for a few days?
Re: Out of Contract Players Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:19 am  

craig hkr wrote:
Free-scoring winger

Good band name that.
Re: Out of Contract Players Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:36 am  

spegs wrote:
spegs Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

craig hkr wrote:
Weve earnt a few kind words over some attacking rugby but tbf the losses are adding up. Warrington (full strength) Saints minus a centre and a nut nipping winger.Tonight Wigan who whilst missing few forwards look very strong followed by Saints again? Then I think its Leeds? Even the most one eyed troll must take that run and feel a little sorry for us?
The heavy loss v Salford consigned to the never happened file due to a win versus Huddersfield reserves and a likely win tomorrow against Wolves with no pack and no doubt Old Trafford back in the cards? Again it's the nature of the draw and a team can only beat what's put in front of them Of course 2 points is 2 points but to act Billy Big Balls over us losing against these top sides is a bit churlish. Smith seems happy enough with the efforts and with no relegation it's less important for now. Saying all this i would indeed welcome a good performance combined with a win

Great win last night to move you closer to 2nd bottom. As you chose to mention Hull and the so called "Billy Big Balls" churlishness I'd just thought Id jump in. No Hull fan I know believes that Hull will get near to Old Trafford. It's a myth created by HKR fans as this pseudo-arrogance gives you something to feed off purely and simply because it makes you feel a little bit better.

Hull have perennially under-achieved and probably sit 5th / 6th in the rankings over time and we gladly accept this. I can also appreciate the angst that comes with following a team that used to be quite good, hasn't had a sniff for 35 years and bases 80% of it's recent "success" on occasionally beating a team that sits 5th / 6th in the rankings.

Must be tough...
Re: Out of Contract Players Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:50 am  
Marcus's Bicycle Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Outstanding performance by Rovers last night. Completely ambushed Wigan. Ruined my night.
Re: Out of Contract Players Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:21 am  

craig hkr wrote:
Free-scoring winger

spegs wrote:
Great win last night to move you closer to 2nd bottom. As you chose to mention Hull and the so called "Billy Big Balls" churlishness I'd just thought Id jump in. No Hull fan I know believes that Hull will get near to Old Trafford. It's a myth created by HKR fans as this pseudo-arrogance gives you something to feed off purely and simply because it makes you feel a little bit better.

Hull have perennially under-achieved and probably sit 5th / 6th in the rankings over time and we gladly accept this. I can also appreciate the angst that comes with following a team that used to be quite good, hasn't had a sniff for 35 years and bases 80% of it's recent "success" on occasionally beating a team that sits 5th / 6th in the rankings.

Must be tough...

Not really. I dislike FC you dislike Rovers. That's fine but i dont feel the urge to go on your board after defeats and rub it in. As the Rider said during the week you give it and take it. Tbf it's the other 2 who do it most
Last edited by craig hkr on Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Out of Contract Players Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:21 am  

craig hkr wrote:
Free-scoring winger

Marcus's Bicycle wrote:
Outstanding performance by Rovers last night. Completely ambushed Wigan. Ruined my night.

Now that's more like it.
PreviousNext