JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 22 200122 years295th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
14th Apr 24 18:0810th Apr 24 19:06LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
[b]Visit //www.geofflee.net for details of my novels 'One Winter', 'One Spring', 'One Summer' 'One Autumn' 'Two Seasons'. and "Three Good Years" All six feature Rugby League against a humourous Lancashire/Yorkshire background and are inspired by the old saying about work: "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller."[/b]

Stay Healthy Start Writing : Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:20 pm  
"Stay Healthy Start Writing" is the title of an article in the July issue of the Forty 20 magazine. It helps make readers aware of the importance of keeping yourself both physically and mentally in good shape. This is something that is important both for older people and also for younger players when they retire from playing.
My suggestion to achieve this is to spend some time each week working on writing a novel based on your own life and times. This is something that I started to do in 1988 as a bit of a hobby and have enjoyed doing ever since. My six novels are all inspired by the old saying about being at work that "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller." plus being a rugby league fan since 1947.
That was when I was still at Knowsley Road school in St Helens learning to read and write. More details about these novels are found on my web site. Visit www.geofflee.net.
I have also written three pages of general advice to encourage other people to do the same. However if this does not interest you at the moment it may interest one of your older relatives, neighbours or work mates. Just E Mail me at wgeofflee@gmail.com and request "Geoff's RL Guidelines" and I'll send them to you.
Who knows one day you may well become a legend in your street or an icon in your cul de sac.i
"Stay Healthy Start Writing" is the title of an article in the July issue of the Forty 20 magazine. It helps make readers aware of the importance of keeping yourself both physically and mentally in good shape. This is something that is important both for older people and also for younger players when they retire from playing.
My suggestion to achieve this is to spend some time each week working on writing a novel based on your own life and times. This is something that I started to do in 1988 as a bit of a hobby and have enjoyed doing ever since. My six novels are all inspired by the old saying about being at work that "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller." plus being a rugby league fan since 1947.
That was when I was still at Knowsley Road school in St Helens learning to read and write. More details about these novels are found on my web site. Visit www.geofflee.net.
I have also written three pages of general advice to encourage other people to do the same. However if this does not interest you at the moment it may interest one of your older relatives, neighbours or work mates. Just E Mail me at wgeofflee@gmail.com and request "Geoff's RL Guidelines" and I'll send them to you.
Who knows one day you may well become a legend in your street or an icon in your cul de sac.i