WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Duffy & Fev legal action

Board index Championship Leigh Centurions Duffy & Fev legal action

Duffy & Fev legal action Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:39 pm  

LeythIg wrote:
LeythIg Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:09 pm
Posts: 2299
Location: Landan
https://www.featherstonerovers.co.uk/ne ... ated-1HkHS

I imagine we should be well used to threats of legal action by now...
Re: Duffy & Fev legal action Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:09 pm  

User avatarHonest Joe wrote:
Honest Joe User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:27 am
Posts: 999
Location: Deepest Bongs
I bet our solicitor has bought himself a yacht and named it "Centurion"
Re: Duffy & Fev legal action Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:14 pm  

User avatarkirkhall wrote:
kirkhall User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:36 pm
Posts: 1771
Location: Near Leyth
After all the 'walkouts/get outs' of Contracts Leigh have endured in recent times this action by Fev, would seem to be ironic to say the least :roll:
Re: Duffy & Fev legal action Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:09 pm  
THECherry&Whites User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:21 pm
Posts: 2948
Location: Everywhere and no where baby...
Derek must love a good old employment tribunal!
Am I Rugby Leagues Adrian Durham?
Re: Duffy & Fev legal action Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:52 pm  

Alan wrote:
Alan Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2002 5:39 am
Posts: 11989
Location: Back in Lancashire
That just puts Fev at the back of a lengthening queue of those taking/threatening legal action! I notice one Swinton fan, on the Rovers' forum, has pointed out that Fev tempted him away from Swinton, in similar circumstances! Presumably JD can plead insanity - opting to join a team with no players, or money! :wink:
Re: Duffy & Fev legal action Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:19 pm  
Greg Florimos Boots User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:19 am
Posts: 8446
Anyone believing that after failing to make the top 4 this season, Campbell extended his contract a further 2 years. Not a chance in hell. He also forgot to mention that to his fans, you would think he may have told them.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."― Albert Einstein


"Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." ― Gertrude Stein


"Don't believe everything you read on the internet" ― Abraham Lincoln
Re: Duffy & Fev legal action Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:25 pm  

User avatarBent&Bongser wrote:
Bent&Bongser User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:10 am
Posts: 1984
Location: Here (But Only for the Beer)
Alan wrote:
That just puts Fev at the back of a lengthening queue of those taking/threatening legal action! I notice one Swinton fan, on the Rovers' forum, has pointed out that Fev tempted him away from Swinton, in similar circumstances! Presumably JD can plead insanity - opting to join a team with no players, or money! :wink:


He may have jumped into a fire but, by most accounts, the launch site was becoming a frying pan.
Re: Duffy & Fev legal action Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:09 pm  

User avatarBudgiezilla wrote:
Budgiezilla User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:24 pm
Posts: 8162
Location: Sefton Street, Leigh
Greg Florimos Boots wrote:
Anyone believing that after failing to make the top 4 this season, Campbell extended his contract a further 2 years. Not a chance in hell. He also forgot to mention that to his fans, you would think he may have told them.


Agreed, I thought Duffy had the option of a '1 year contract extension' which was on the premise that Fev made the top 4 last season....
"I know you've had a bad day, but there's no need to take it out on me"
Re: Duffy & Fev legal action Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:11 pm  

Alan wrote:
Alan Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2002 5:39 am
Posts: 11989
Location: Back in Lancashire
Bent&Bongser wrote:
He may have jumped into a fire but, by most accounts, the launch site was becoming a frying pan.


:D
Re: Duffy & Fev legal action Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:57 pm  
Ste100Centurions User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:17 pm
Posts: 2246
Misi Taulapapa & Gaz Hock jumping to Duffys defence on Twitter saying two sides to this story !
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 56 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Leigh Centurions


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,088,6391,11478,3014,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!



X