WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Starting 2 next year

Board index Championship Leigh Centurions Starting 2 next year

Starting 2 next year Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:14 pm  

User avataroggy123 wrote:
oggy123 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:50 pm
Posts: 3280
Location: LEIGH
Not a bad 2 players to build on welcome back spenner! Hock next then mcnally please
Englands Ashes :)
Re: Starting 2 next year Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:23 pm  

Montyburns wrote:
Montyburns Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:13 pm
Posts: 1053
The thornley brothers and bracek next another 3 steady players to had to the cause
Re: Starting 2 next year Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:32 pm  

Draexnael wrote:
Draexnael Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:17 pm
Posts: 88
Funny both have specifically said they didn’t want to leave in the first place.. fair bit of humble pie must have been eaten somewhere at the club..

So bad bad mistakes being rectified. A local core is key.
Re: Starting 2 next year Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:14 pm  
gunners guns13 Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:21 pm
Posts: 391
Draexnael wrote:
Funny both have specifically said they didn’t want to leave in the first place.. fair bit of humble pie must have been eaten somewhere at the club..

So bad bad mistakes being rectified. A local core is key.

The coaching duo that got rid of these players is not there and who's saying degs wanted to get rid of the players that went he just went along with the coaches like 99%of owners do
Re: Starting 2 next year Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:52 pm  

Draexnael wrote:
Draexnael Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:17 pm
Posts: 88
gunners guns13 wrote:
The coaching duo that got rid of these players is not there and who's saying degs wanted to get rid of the players that went he just went along with the coaches like 99%of owners do


Haha if you in anyway think Dez doesn’t do what he wants at any time you are deluded.
Re: Starting 2 next year Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:41 am  
gunners guns13 Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:21 pm
Posts: 391
Draexnael wrote:
Haha if you in anyway think Dez doesn’t do what he wants at any time you are deluded.
never said that I'm just saying maybe he wanted to keep one or two but Cunningham convinced him the players he wanted were better

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 54 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Leigh Centurions


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,057,0051,09378,1614,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts