WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Jake Emmitt

Board index Championship Leigh Centurions Jake Emmitt

Jake Emmitt Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:02 pm  

Montyburns wrote:
Montyburns Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:13 pm
Posts: 1053
Jake Emmitt signed for us this afternoon
Re: Jake Emmitt Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:13 pm  

satanicmills wrote:
satanicmills Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:02 am
Posts: 66
Oh dear
Re: Jake Emmitt Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:02 pm  
THECherry&Whites User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:21 pm
Posts: 2948
Location: Everywhere and no where baby...
Good signing. Gives us some size up front and can do big minutes. Welcome back Jake.
Am I Rugby Leagues Adrian Durham?
Re: Jake Emmitt Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:03 pm  

Alan wrote:
Alan Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2002 5:39 am
Posts: 11989
Location: Back in Lancashire
THECherry&Whites wrote:
Good signing. Gives us some size up front and can do big minutes. Welcome back Jake.


Agreed. I'm happy with that.
Re: Jake Emmitt Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:12 pm  
gunners guns13 Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:21 pm
Posts: 391
If he keeps out the grubby stuff he started doing for Toronto and plays like he did before he went Toronto it's a great signing
Re: Jake Emmitt Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:19 pm  

satanicmills wrote:
satanicmills Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:02 am
Posts: 66
Are we a stop over for him til he signs for the Storm

No better than what we got
Re: Jake Emmitt Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:46 pm  

Alan wrote:
Alan Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2002 5:39 am
Posts: 11989
Location: Back in Lancashire
satanicmills wrote:
Are we a stop over for him til he signs for the Storm

No better than what we got


Maybe, maybe not. However, we are short on numbers; we haven't replaced Andy Bracek; the odds are that Luke Douglas will eventually end up back at Saints; Jack Ashworth is already back in Saints first team squad; we haven't got the cash to splash on SL props; and Jake Emmitt has been holding down a regular place at the top Championship club, and is very durable.

All in all, I still reckon he's a good signing for us, in our circumstances. :wink:
Re: Jake Emmitt Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:53 pm  

ColD wrote:
ColD Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2002 10:23 am
Posts: 6651
Location: Just Behind Parksides Club
Alan wrote:
Maybe, maybe not. However, we are short on numbers; we haven't replaced Andy Bracek; the odds are that Luke Douglas will eventually end up back at Saints; Jack Ashworth is already back in Saints first team squad; we haven't got the cash to splash on SL props; and Jake Emmitt has been holding down a regular place at the top Championship club, and is very durable.

All in all, I still reckon he's a good signing for us, in our circumstances. :wink:


Would be a good signing for me, grubby little shirt the way he left us but hey ho

The other question for me is why we are making signings, we ain’t going up and we ain’t going down, for me save the £££ till next year
Onwards and upwards - LTID
Re: Jake Emmitt Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:07 pm  

User avatarSnowy wrote:
Snowy User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 3:49 pm
Posts: 7364
Location: Hilton Park !!!! RIP!!!
Need a couple of backs now
[quote="-VIKINGMAN-"]TBF he's a good lad Snowy.


A wind up merchant but a good lad.


:lol:[/quote]

[quote="-VIKINGMAN-"]That sig snowy is Ssooooooooooo old !!![/quote]

OOpps - nowt changes !!

[b]Widnes 8 Leigh 10 LOL!!!
Leigh 23 Widnes 16 LOL!!
Leigh 30 Widnes 16 LOL!!
Widnes 18 Leigh 38 Oh Dear !!
Leigh 54 Widnes 16 FFS!!!
Leigh 50 Widnes 18 We gave them 3 tries !!!
Widnes 18 Leigh 24 Still no points in the 2nd half!!
Good luck Widnes. See you in 2015 !![/b]
Re: Jake Emmitt Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:08 pm  

User avataratomic wrote:
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 6018
gunners guns13 wrote:
If he keeps out the grubby stuff he started doing for Toronto and plays like he did before he went Toronto it's a great signing


Thats the main question? Then again according to the Journal we had Theo Fages playing for us v Swinton. So much for local media coverage.
Image
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 88 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Leigh Centurions


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,054,0891,13078,1494,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts