u RLFANS.COM - The World's Most Popular Rugby League Website


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Wildcats (a)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:19 pm 
100% League Network
100% League Network
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 8:25 pm
Posts: 11903
Location: Durham
vastman wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: You're not even close as the respective league positions testify. Brough at 36 is way better than Fawley for starters, what a wate of space that guy is. You did quite well but don't guild the lilly, your some way behind us on the player front these days - oh and dont forget we were missing the best centre and best winger in SL last night.


Since when did you sign Tommy Makinson the golden boot winner and best winger in SL?






Huddersfield Giants 2013 over achievers

Huddersfield Giants 2014 under achievers ??????????

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wildcats (a)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:15 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:02 pm
Posts: 9543
Upanunder wrote:Bit of barrel scraping going on there I think
Shot clock overtime has been a regular occurrence all season, its 1 ref event in a million ref events that don't seem to be enforced correctly.
You can have that penalty if Wakey can have the offside penalty(s)


I’m not at all barrel scraping- I asked a question about a rule of the game. I know you struggle with things like that at your spot- half your stadium wasn’t aware a free play wasn’t a thing anymore it would seem by the reaction to the attempt at one..
First time I’ve seen one go over time- what’s the point in a rule that isn’t one?






the future's bright the future's claret and gold

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wildcats (a)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:17 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:02 pm
Posts: 9543
vastman wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: You're not even close as the respective league positions testify. Brough at 36 is way better than Fawley for starters, what a wate of space that guy is. You did quite well but don't guild the lilly, your some way behind us on the player front these days - oh and dont forget we were missing the best centre and best winger in SL last night.


Yep- you did miss the best winger in superleague- especially that one where he literally walked over your line to score for us and chalk up his 200th career try.






the future's bright the future's claret and gold

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wildcats (a)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:27 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:26 pm
Posts: 15511
Location: Huddersfield
jools wrote:I’m not at all barrel scraping- I asked a question about a rule of the game. I know you struggle with things like that at your spot- half your stadium wasn’t aware a free play wasn’t a thing anymore it would seem by the reaction to the attempt at one..
First time I’ve seen one go over time- what’s the point in a rule that isn’t one?


:lol: that was laughable from hampshire






HUDDERSFIELD
-
THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wildcats (a)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:32 pm 
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:23 pm
Posts: 297
GIANTSRL wrote::lol: that was laughable from hampshire


Haha yeah it was, hang on who won again?

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wildcats (a)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:34 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:02 pm
Posts: 9543
Lockers700 wrote:Haha yeah it was, hang on who won again?


Which is the only reason why you and your pissycat pals are on this board. You clearly don’t come on here to talk about the game- just the result.






the future's bright the future's claret and gold

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wildcats (a)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:06 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:15 pm
Posts: 1065
jools wrote:I’m not at all barrel scraping- I asked a question about a rule of the game. I know you struggle with things like that at your spot- half your stadium wasn’t aware a free play wasn’t a thing anymore it would seem by the reaction to the attempt at one..
First time I’ve seen one go over time- what’s the point in a rule that isn’t one?


No need to get yourself all pi55y
The shot clock over runs all the time for dropouts and scrums, guess you haven't been watching Sky games, every game one of the Sky duffers has something to say about it, I dunno why they don't enforce the rule and neither do they.
You're not just asking the question sort of incidental like, its obviously a massive issue, you've asked it twice because you didn't get your group cuddle the first time.
The shot clock ran over for a drop out, and Shudds didn't get a penalty, so what ?, there were loads of incidents that should have got a penalty that didn't.
Its either you think that incident alone lost you the game and its a big deal, or like I said, its just one incident in a barrow load during the game and you're flappin your lips for nothin much.
Either way, the ref was crap, I've watched the game 3 times now and still don't know what half the penalties were for he hardly ever gave a signal because.....he's not very good.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wildcats (a)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:22 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:02 pm
Posts: 9543
Upanunder wrote:No need to get yourself all pi55y
The shot clock over runs all the time for dropouts and scrums, guess you haven't been watching Sky games, every game one of the Sky duffers has something to say about it, I dunno why they don't enforce the rule and neither do they.
You're not just asking the question sort of incidental like, its obviously a massive issue, you've asked it twice because you didn't get your group cuddle the first time.
The shot clock ran over for a drop out, and Shudds didn't get a penalty, so what ?, there were loads of incidents that should have got a penalty that didn't.
Its either you think that incident alone lost you the game and its a big deal, or like I said, its just one incident in a barrow load during the game and you're flappin your lips for nothin much.
Either way, the ref was crap, I've watched the game 3 times now and still don't know what half the penalties were for he hardly ever gave a signal because.....he's not very good.


And you are just Wrong- I asked a genuine question because I didn’t know what the ruling was.
You are also wrong in that the clock running down is never enforced -we have had a player removed from the field for the clock running down at a scrum. So the outcome in a drop out clock running down is different. But at least I now know the rule.
See I like to know the rules- It means I didn’t have any problem understanding the decisions the ref made- even though I didn’t agree they were always the right decision, i at least, unlike you it seems, had an inkling what was going on. I like to learn and understand the rules of the game I’m watching-I’m funny like that. It means I don’t then have to admit like you have I don’t understand what’s going on. Or boo the ref for a correct call I just didn’t understand.






the future's bright the future's claret and gold

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wildcats (a)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:31 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:15 pm
Posts: 1065
There are a few things you like to do jools

all of them obnoxious, and no, I'm not interested in pulling your pi55y post apart, best try get yourself another group hug

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wildcats (a)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:01 pm 
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:45 am
Posts: 362
jools wrote:And you are just Wrong- I asked a genuine question because I didn’t know what the ruling was.
You are also wrong in that the clock running down is never enforced -we have had a player removed from the field for the clock running down at a scrum. So the outcome in a drop out clock running down is different. But at least I now know the rule.
See I like to know the rules- It means I didn’t have any problem understanding the decisions the ref made- even though I didn’t agree they were always the right decision, i at least, unlike you it seems, had an inkling what was going on. I like to learn and understand the rules of the game I’m watching-I’m funny like that. It means I don’t then have to admit like you have I don’t understand what’s going on. Or boo the ref for a correct call I just didn’t understand.

You like to know the rules of the game your watching yet it’s took you until the ninth game of the season to ask about the rule haha. All rules were released before the season started you could have just read them :CRAZY:

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next





It is currently Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:29 am

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


It is currently Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:29 am
POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,039,13683778,0754,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Thu 4th Jun 10:50
NRL
BRISBANE
v
SYDNEY ROOSTERS
Fri 5th Jun 09:00
NRL
PENRITH
v
NZ WARRIORS
Fri 5th Jun 10:55
NRL
MELBOURNE STORM
v
SOUTHS
Sat 6th Jun 08:30
NRL
PARRAMATTA EELS
v
MANLY
Sat 6th Jun 10:35
NRL
NQL COWBOYS
v
CRONULLA
Sun 7th Jun 07:05
NRL
CANBERRA
v
NEWCASTLE
Sun 7th Jun 09:30
NRL
GOLD COAST
v
WESTS TIGERS
Mon 8th Jun 07:05
NRL
CANTERBURY
v
ST.GEORGE
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)








.