Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Cas
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:01 pm 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:17 pm
Posts: 869
Just posted this in the Northstanders but thought I should post on here aswell

Can anybody explain why Castleford are on Sky for seven consecutive weeks? Who wants to Watch that shi*e week in, week out!






Hi, I’m The Dreadnought. Better known as Dreaders and yeah, I’ve been about a bit. Im in the know on everything league related, I’m an icon in my sector and all round bad boy.

X

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cas
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:21 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:37 pm
Posts: 28950
Location: Poodle Power!
TheDreadnought wrote:Just posted this in the Northstanders but thought I should post on here aswell

Can anybody explain why Castleford are on Sky for seven consecutive weeks? Who wants to Watch that shi*e week in, week out!


Well Cas fans for a start. They shouldn't be on 7 weeks in a row but I'd hardly call them sh*te, well actually I would :wink: but most people wouldn't.






SUPPORT SWAG...

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cas
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:15 pm 
100% League Network
100% League Network
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:10 am
Posts: 12280
Location: wakefield
There are 6 teams on each week so odds are that someone will be on numerous times.
Wigan are on with similar numbers.






A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cas
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:23 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:30 am
Posts: 2070
Unbelievably Cas were not on Sky the first weekend but we are then on 14 times out of the next 16 games. Haven't checked but i can't believe any one else has been dealt such a bad deal. There is still then the 6 loop fixtures and play offs and GF so could end up being on Sky 20 times this season + CC semi finals and Wembley. :(

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cas
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:31 am 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:37 pm
Posts: 28950
Location: Poodle Power!
newgroundb4wakey wrote:Unbelievably Cas were not on Sky the first weekend but we are then on 14 times out of the next 16 games. Haven't checked but i can't believe any one else has been dealt such a bad deal. There is still then the 6 loop fixtures and play offs and GF so could end up being on Sky 20 times this season + CC semi finals and Wembley. :(


Slightly over confident there old boy, trust me you won’t be on that many times :lol: that said it does look poor planning.






SUPPORT SWAG...

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cas
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:53 pm 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:24 am
Posts: 896
I am glad they are on next week - I get to watch

they were very ordinary tonight

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cas
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:58 am 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:52 pm
Posts: 2408
Would rather watch Cas than Leeds every week but on Leeds current form over the last 18 months, I could very easily watch them every week now! :lol: :lol:

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cas
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:13 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:30 am
Posts: 2070
vastman wrote:Slightly over confident there old boy, trust me you won’t be on that many times :lol: that said it does look poor planning.


Hello mate, I'me sure you've by now realised I'm usually tongue in cheek but as I've said many times on here "we'll have to wait and see" especially after the news of our new signing. :thumb:

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cas
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:09 am 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:15 pm
Posts: 3023
Location: advertising my villa
After last night then how do you think you 17 will look?

I can see Milner copping a ban for his mini head butt as well as Millington going off injured he will probably be missing....

Can see us lining up like:

Turner
Clare
Minikin
Shenton
Eden
Peanut
Trueman
Watts
O'Neill
Clark
Jesse
McMeekan
Moors

Cook
Smith
Maher
17. Hopefully an injured player back

Rankin, Gale, Milner, McShane, Millington, Foster, Massey missing from our 17 then a few squad players like Clarkson and Ellis.

Not sure you will look any better injury wise after them dirty scum last night.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cas
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:42 am 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 12612
cas all the way wrote:After last night then how do you think you 17 will look?

I can see Milner copping a ban for his mini head butt as well as Millington going off injured he will probably be missing....

Can see us lining up like:

Turner
Clare
Minikin
Shenton
Eden
Peanut
Trueman
Watts
O'Neill
Clark
Jesse
McMeekan
Moors

Cook
Smith
Maher
17. Hopefully an injured player back

Rankin, Gale, Milner, McShane, Millington, Foster, Massey missing from our 17 then a few squad players like Clarkson and Ellis.

Not sure you will look any better injury wise after them dirty scum last night.


Trinity will be

Jowitt
Arundell
BJB
Hampshire
Brough
Fifita
Crowther
Pauli
Ashurst
Hirst

That might be it.

Seriously, I hope that some of the injuries last night aren't as bad as they looked but, none of them looked too good

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next





It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:10 pm

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: financialtimes, Khlav Kalash, nanker, phe13, poplar cats alive, Scarlet Pimpernell, Trinity 61 and 134 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:10 pm
POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,983,5741,55577,8984,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Thu 30th Jan 19:45
SL
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
WARRINGTON
Fri 31st Jan 19:30
 CH
DEWSBURY RAMS
v
LEIGH
Fri 31st Jan 19:45
SL
HULL KR
v
WAKEFIELD
Fri 31st Jan 19:45
SL
ST.HELENS
v
SALFORD
Sat 1st Feb 17:00
SL
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Sat 1st Feb 19:30
 CH
TOULOUSE
v
YORK
Sun 2nd Feb 14:30
SL
TORONTO
v
CASTLEFORD
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
BATLEY BULLDOGS
v
FEATHERSTONE
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
BRADFORD BULLS
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
HALIFAX
v
SHEFFIELD
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)







.