Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Sin Bin Komrade Corbyn at it again



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Komrade Corbyn at it again
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:07 am 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:06 am
Posts: 783
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47904837

the guy gets more pathetic each time he speaks.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Komrade Corbyn at it again
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:05 am 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 12476
MGarbutt1986 wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47904837

the guy gets more pathetic each time he speaks.


Yeah, it's better to allow people / countries to do whatever they choose, rather than expose any wrong doing ??

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Komrade Corbyn at it again
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:52 am 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:06 am
Posts: 783
wrencat1873 wrote:Yeah, it's better to allow people / countries to do whatever they choose, rather than expose any wrong doing ??

he has evaded justice, he will get a lengthy prison sentence, he is a traitor. Corbyn would have iSIS on the front benches if he could.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Komrade Corbyn at it again
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:59 am 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:06 am
Posts: 783
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8846940/j ... e-justice/

now idiot Abbott is in agreement, enough saidabouthowfar left labour are.

Assange is GUILTY of hacking and fruad, stick him on the next flight to the US.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Komrade Corbyn at it again
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:39 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 12476
MGarbutt1986 wrote:he has evaded justice, he will get a lengthy prison sentence, he is a traitor. Corbyn would have iSIS on the front benches if he could.


Are you for real ?
The alleged rape charge against him has been dropped and we're now left with the "secrets" that he exposed, which many would say were in the national interest ??
And, much as I'm not a fan of Corbyn, you are just spouting nonsense, again.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Komrade Corbyn at it again
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:46 pm 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:06 am
Posts: 783
wrencat1873 wrote:Are you for real ?
The alleged rape charge against him has been dropped and we're now left with the "secrets" that he exposed, which many would say were in the national interest ??
And, much as I'm not a fan of Corbyn, you are just spouting nonsense, again.

He is guilty of hacking, a criminal offence, simple as that.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Komrade Corbyn at it again
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:54 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 12476
MGarbutt1986 wrote:He is guilty of hacking, a criminal offence, simple as that.


Best get him over the pond for a lethal injection then.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Komrade Corbyn at it again
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:58 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 16967
Location: Olicana - Home of 'Vark Slayer
Garby fagging for Uncle Sam, whoever would have thunk it? You have no interest in transparency, democracy, humanity or freedoms, despite your pathetic veneer. You are a shallow, bitter little man who cannot put a single argument together.






The best things in life are not things.
A member of the victorious liberal metropolitan elite.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Komrade Corbyn at it again
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:03 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:57 am
Posts: 3552
I find it odd, the people who insist Julian Assange should be sent to the US to face punishment for his crimes, seem to be the same people that insist shamima begum shouldn’t return to the UK to face punishment for her crimes.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Komrade Corbyn at it again
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:14 pm 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:06 am
Posts: 783
tigertot wrote:Garby fagging for Uncle Sam, whoever would have thunk it? You have no interest in transparency, democracy, humanity or freedoms, despite your pathetic veneer. You are a shallow, bitter little man who cannot put a single argument together.

i am interested in the rule of law, but hey, he smeared faeces on the walls, so he must be innocent.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next





It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:38 am

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cronus, Strinket, Trevork52 and 38 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:38 am
POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,979,4311,24577,8944,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Thu 30th Jan 19:45
SL
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
WARRINGTON
Fri 31st Jan 19:30
 CH
DEWSBURY RAMS
v
LEIGH
Fri 31st Jan 19:45
SL
HULL KR
v
WAKEFIELD
Fri 31st Jan 19:45
SL
ST.HELENS
v
SALFORD
Sat 1st Feb 17:00
SL
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Sat 1st Feb 19:30
 CH
TOULOUSE
v
YORK
Sun 2nd Feb 14:30
SL
TORONTO
v
CASTLEFORD
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
BATLEY BULLDOGS
v
FEATHERSTONE
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
BRADFORD BULLS
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
HALIFAX
v
SHEFFIELD
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)







.