WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - GAME ON : London Broncos v Wakefield Trinity - 15:00:00

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace GAME ON : London Broncos v Wakefield Trinity - 15:00:00

User avatarMarvin wrote:
Marvin User avatar
ADMIN
ADMIN

Location: "Don't pretend you want to talk to me, I know you hate me."
GAME ON : London Broncos v Wakefield Trinity - 15:00:00

GENERAL CHAT ABOUT THE GAME, BUILD UP, THE ACTION AS IT HAPPENS AND AFTERMATH BELOW.
"You think you've got problems, what are you supposed to do if you're a manically depressed robot? No, don't bother to answer that, I'm fifty thousand times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the answer. It gives me a headache just trying to think down to your level."

User avatarCall Me God wrote:
Call Me God User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

London in
6-0 after 9 mims
JESUS WEPT :WALL: HOW MANY TIMES?????
£20 a ticket and £15 on beer and merchandise.....so an away fan is worth £35. At best, 1,000 is the average away support split across 11 rounds and I am being really generous here, so Toronto, replacing say Wakefield will cost a SL club £35,000.
The minimum turnover of a SL club is £4,000,000 so Toronto instead of Widnes is worth less than 1% of a SL clubs turnover.

There are many valid reasons for and against expansion into America, but "AWAY FANS" isn't one of them. :BEAT:

User avatarsnowie wrote:
snowie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Doesn't take long :(

Call Me God User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

10-0 kick to come
£20 a ticket and £15 on beer and merchandise.....so an away fan is worth £35. At best, 1,000 is the average away support split across 11 rounds and I am being really generous here, so Toronto, replacing say Wakefield will cost a SL club £35,000.
The minimum turnover of a SL club is £4,000,000 so Toronto instead of Widnes is worth less than 1% of a SL clubs turnover.

There are many valid reasons for and against expansion into America, but "AWAY FANS" isn't one of them. :BEAT:

User avatarsnowie wrote:
snowie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Call Me God wrote:
10-0 kick to come

Will wait till you get to 16 then we'll come back with 30 points

Call Me God User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Kick missed
Wakey im from. A dixon dropped bomb but called back for offside.
10-0 16 minutes gone

Call Me God User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

14-0
Conversion missed
Penalty count is the only place wakey are ahead,
16 left to play 1st half

Call Me God User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

18-0 conversion to come in front of the stix
The come back is on snowie

Call Me God User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

20-0
6 to play 1st half

Call Me God User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

26-0
4 to play

Next