Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace Parking near Anfailed on Sunday

Post subject: Re: Parking near Anfailed on Sunday
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 9:35 am 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Orrell Lad wrote:The Etihad is 1.6m to Piccadilly and 2.1m to Victoria. It’s almost exactly as far from the city centre as Anfield.

There are a ridiculous amount of parking options within 10 mins of Anfield, if you can’t be bothered to do your research that’s your problem :lol:

Anfield has a continuous bus service or it’s a few quid in a taxi, less than a tram if shared.. The trams from the Etihad have massive queues. I know, I gave up and walked back to the city centre :roll:

The Etihad has about half the number of pubs / food outlets in the surrounding area. Worst ground ever for a pint.

Like I say, you can’t have been to Anfield any time recently or you’d know all this.

I've done plenty of research and no there aren't a ridiculous amount of parking options as many people have commented online. As it is I've found somewhere 10 mins away but it was not one that is openly advertised online.

Btw, I've also asked a couple of Liverpool fans in work who agree that there aren't great, safe options for parking. So yeah that's plenty of research. I get it, I've upset you as you're a Liverpool fan but don't let your team bias skew what the facts are.

quote="Ruune Rebellion"]No. That’s what you said you idiot which is why you are sexiest lol. Give up you sexiest Imbecile[/quote]

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 9:41 am 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Bobbyrlfc wrote:God, you're hilarious aren't you?

Liverpool is a cracking City, and has so much to offer fans. The stadium is as far from the City Centre as the Etihad and Murrayfield are, and they have made such an effort to make this a spectacle which all 12 clubs can enjoy.

If you hate the city so much, just don't go. I get that you're fishing for reactions, but i assure you, you'll find plenty of local car parks available, try any of the car parks near the stadium, even Goodison. It won't impact you and you're delirious ways.

If it doesn't suit you, why not go and park in Moss Side? :USTUPID:

Ridiculous thread. Lets hope it's a success.

Sorry but there are way better options and you know it. Parking is limited (and I've already highlighted my reasons for going In a car) whether you like it or not and even Liverpool fans themselves say it. (but what are they to know right?) :roll:

Looking forward to this spectacle which no-one has seen any advertising for.....

quote="Ruune Rebellion"]No. That’s what you said you idiot which is why you are sexiest lol. Give up you sexiest Imbecile[/quote]

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 10:30 am 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

SaleSlim wrote:I've done plenty of research and no there aren't a ridiculous amount of parking options as many people have commented online. As it is I've found somewhere 10 mins away but it was not one that is openly advertised online.

Btw, I've also asked a couple of Liverpool fans in work who agree that there aren't great, safe options for parking. So yeah that's plenty of research. I get it, I've upset you as you're a Liverpool fan but don't let your team bias skew what the facts are.

You haven't upset me at all sweetheart, you put the Etihad in the same bracket as Cardiff and Newcastle - when the reality is it's no better than Anfield in any way.

That's what I pulled you up on, it's all there in black and white. So asking a few of your armchair Liverpool fan mates if they know where to park, doesn't help your argument I'm afraid :lol:

22 - 19 - 4

Warrington led 16-2 in Saturday's Grand Final, but their joy was short-lived as Wigan roared back to win the Super League title and extend the Wire's 58-year wait to be champions

Swearing harms children

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 11:19 am 
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

SaleSlim wrote:I've done plenty of research and no there aren't a ridiculous amount of parking options as many people have commented online. As it is I've found somewhere 10 mins away but it was not one that is openly advertised online.

How can you talk of 'team bias' when your obvious hatred of all things from the city of Liverpool, simply because you're a United fan, comes across in every single one of your posts in this thread?

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:23 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

The Etihad and St James Park are a thousand times better venues than Anfield.

Id clean up RLFANS in 5 minutes.

Troll hitlist :

Jean Capdouze

Sir Kev/My Mate Ronnie

Lebron/Ruune Rebellion

Jonno

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 1:28 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

JonnoTheGreat wrote:How can you talk of 'team bias' when your obvious hatred of all things from the city of Liverpool, simply because you're a United fan, comes across in every single one of your posts in this thread?

Another troll rears his ugly head. :lol:

There are plenty other places that are a dump it just happens that this weekend it happens to be Liverpool for our flagship event. I believe Cardiff, Newcastle and Etihad (tho it pains me to say :D ) are far better venues. However, I'm aware that Anfield is "sacred" and beyond criticism so I'll leave it there for fear of upsetting anyone else. :lol:

It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:05 pm

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com