Post subject: Hell's - Bell's & Butterfly's.
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 4:17 pm 
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

I obviously support Wakey & have done for more than 50yrs, however, I have always had a soft spot for Saints, in my opinion they play right rugby league as it should be played, demonstration of this was the first half against Cas, winning by ability, application & supreme fitness - - not dirty, cheating, or cheap shots !
However, on Saturdays CC cup 1/4 final we are not at that level of play, we can make it awkward at times but it should & will be a pretty easy win for you guys.
It is also easy to bag referees, history, Kendal gets things wrong, he is not biased, he just doesn't see things & will not ask for help in decisions. Micalauscus, has been consistently bad for us as per the last match Catalan, to win we have to out score the opposition 2 to 1 to beat his behaviour. With regard to Childs, the current stats are in officiating Wakey, 36 games, 5 wins, one draw & 30 lost, I am not a betting man but then figures of odds are better than the bookies can offer ! ! !
Yes you have guessed it, all three are to officiate this next cup game ! So no excuses for us as after match complaints, lead to bans & figure pointing of bad loser's, that latter point I am not but facts are facts, none of this is stopping me from coming over to watch, I have got my ticket & bought family tickets, I love rugby league !!
So good luck lads, I am not petty, but I am a realist.

It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:11 am

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com