Board index Championship Leigh Centurions Ryan’s back!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ryan’s back!!
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 1:19 pm 
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Tough on Ryan if they don’t want him but won’t loan or release him teams with plenty cash can do this!

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 11:05 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Leyther14 wrote:Tough on Ryan if they don’t want him but won’t loan or release him teams with plenty cash can do this!

Is there yet another exception being made for expansion dream team, Toronto"? RFL should say "If THE CAP fits, wear it." rather than "If the cap's too small, slip us a couple o' bob and, as usual, you can do exactly as you please!"

Been nice having the lad back. At least this time he leaves on good terms (with all knowing the full story - not what occurred last time!)

Hope we see him again!

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 11:27 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Bent&Bongser wrote:Is there yet another exception being made for expansion dream team, Toronto"? RFL should say "If THE CAP fits, wear it." rather than "If the cap's too small, slip us a couple o' bob and, as usual, you can do exactly as you please!"

Been nice having the lad back. At least this time he leaves on good terms (with all knowing the full story - not what occurred last time!)

Hope we see him again!

...in Leigh colours that is. :thumb:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:43 am 
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

I hear Ryan actually trained with us on Saturday so watch this space

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:17 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

smk wrote:I hear Ryan actually trained with us on Saturday so watch this space

We really need his pace and attacking options, i hope he is back.

I watch every game on DVD (thanks Fred) but it will never beat being behind the sticks.
"Come On You Leigh !"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:22 pm 
Stevo's Armpit

Vancouver Leyther wrote:We really need his pace and attacking options, i hope he is back.

After last sunday it showed Greg has to play fullback so if Ryan is back duffs has to make a decision on wether to go with riddy or Josh because playing riddy at fullback just so they can all play and shoving Greg on the wing is pointless in my opinion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:27 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Vancouver Leyther wrote:We really need his pace and attacking options, i hope he is back.

VL, Ryan DID train with Leigh last Saturday morning , but nothing has been sorted out yet,about his return, Toronto are dragging their heels.Ryans return would be a very big boost to our top 5 position, I truly believe with him in the side we could have added another 20 points to the game against Worky.
If as reported we have signed Forsyth from Wigan, another boost here,hopefully Derek is getting his appetite back, he looked very animated on Sunday.Im sure getting Ryan back will make many a Leythers very happy .And I know how much Ryan wants to return. :thumb:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:46 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

kaykie6 wrote:After last sunday it showed Greg has to play fullback so if Ryan is back duffs has to make a decision on wether to go with riddy or Josh because playing riddy at fullback just so they can all play and shoving Greg on the wing is pointless in my opinion

I know what you mean 'kaykie'. However, the lad is class (as are Martyn, Gregg and Josh) and he has one attribute none of the rest have - sheer pace. Somehow, we have to find a place for him, if we can get him back.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:31 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
Alan wrote:I know what you mean 'kaykie'. However, the lad is class (as are Martyn, Gregg and Josh) and he has one attribute none of the rest have - sheer pace. Somehow, we have to find a place for him, if we can get him back.

Alan, I agree that Ryan has to feature if he is back,however, kaykie is right about the positioning of the players. Greg at fullback and Riddy at halfback is a must.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:32 pm 
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

I don’t see how Ryan being loaned out to Leigh is bad business for Toronto, as any loan conditions would include him not being able to play against the Wolfpack, and would be in tip top condition for the play off - a win/win situation for both clubs.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 20  Next

It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:53 am

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com