WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Signings 2020
Re: Signings 2020 Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:04 pm  

scorchingdick User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:13 pm
Posts: 52
im still unsure about resigning evans. he had a history of being injury prone, and look whats happened this season

im surprised noone has mentioned moss. ill say it then.

moss.
Re: Signings 2020 Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:19 pm  

RagingBull wrote:
RagingBull Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 508
scorchingdick wrote:
im still unsure about resigning evans. he had a history of being injury prone, and look whats happened this season

im surprised noone has mentioned moss. ill say it then.

moss.



Only if he brings Damian Sironan over with him
Re: Signings 2020 Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:45 pm  

User avatarBull Mania wrote:
Bull Mania User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 8:47 am
Posts: 6020
I'd keep Evans. He's a quality player and we need quality. He could be crucial for the back end of the season
Re: Signings 2020 Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:57 am  

Scarey71 wrote:
Scarey71 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:01 am
Posts: 941
Location: South of Bratfud
bulls2487 wrote:
Hadn't heard that but when I spoke to Flanagan at Odsal recently said no discussions had taken place regarding a new contract.


Latest is that plans have changed so could be a returner?
Re: Signings 2020 Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:55 am  

User avatarBull Mania wrote:
Bull Mania User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 8:47 am
Posts: 6020
Widnes reportedly going PT next year. A few players in key positions who would certainly strengthen us. Owens at FB, craven at HB and Johnstone at hooker.
Re: Signings 2020 Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:18 pm  

Bulls4Champs wrote:
Bulls4Champs Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:11 pm
Posts: 5260
Definitely missing Evans.
Re: Signings 2020 Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:42 pm  

User avatarNothus wrote:
Nothus User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:27 pm
Posts: 5586
Location: Bradford
Smh at you guys thinking a missing centre is the reason why we're struggling...
Re: Signings 2020 Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:17 am  

Bulls4Champs wrote:
Bulls4Champs Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:11 pm
Posts: 5260
Nothus wrote:
Smh at you guys thinking a missing centre is the reason why we're struggling...


Not quite, but his skill level and experience has certainly been missed since he got injured.
Re: Signings 2020 Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:29 am  

User avatarNothus wrote:
Nothus User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:27 pm
Posts: 5586
Location: Bradford
Bulls4Champs wrote:
Not quite, but his skill level and experience has certainly been missed since he got injured.


Who makes way though? Oakes? That would be very harsh imo, I think Oakes is a better centre than Evans.
Once Rhys is back fit I'd actually try him out on the wing, especially if DFJ is injured.
Re: Signings 2020 Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:47 am  

User avatarBullseye wrote:
Bullseye User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 29738
Location: The Corridor of Uncertainty
Evans is better on the wing IMO, his passing isn't good enough for centre.
"If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them," - Wayne Bennett.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Betsy Bulls, Bull Mania, RagingBull, Scarey71 and 31 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Bradford Bulls - RedAmberandBlack.net


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,073,7021,16778,2314,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts