WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Nathan Brown
Re: Nathan Brown Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:40 pm  

djhudds wrote:
djhudds Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:17 pm
Posts: 596
Both were sacked you reckon they are gonna come running back?
Re: Nathan Brown Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:39 pm  

User avatarjools wrote:
jools User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:02 pm
Posts: 9547
“Sacked” you sure?
the future's bright the future's claret and gold
Re: Nathan Brown Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:34 pm  

djhudds wrote:
djhudds Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:17 pm
Posts: 596
Yes I’m very sure, I was in the room when Nathen brown was advised not to resign or he would lose money but if fired he would be paid out, at that point he’d already accepted verbally saints offer, I was also there when the squad was told about Thorman, I don’t recall seeing you there
Re: Nathan Brown Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:26 pm  

Mr Hedgehog wrote:
Mr Hedgehog Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:03 pm
Posts: 45
Having watched the interview with Thorman on Rugby AM, he does not speak like a man sacked by the club.
Re: Nathan Brown Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:40 pm  

djhudds wrote:
djhudds Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:17 pm
Posts: 596
He didn’t want to leave the club yet he doesn’t work there anymore, so how does that work?
Re: Nathan Brown Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:40 am  

User avatarjools wrote:
jools User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:02 pm
Posts: 9547
djhudds wrote:
He didn’t want to leave the club yet he doesn’t work there anymore, so how does that work?


Ask the RFL who removed his ability to work in RL.
So Nathan brown had already accepted another job offer- but took the money- not exactly sacked then seeing as he was going anyway.
Chris thorman certainly doesn’t sound like a disgruntled ex employee But someone else does....
the future's bright the future's claret and gold
Re: Nathan Brown Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:18 am  

djhudds wrote:
djhudds Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:17 pm
Posts: 596
I’m still there seeing what happens day in day out, not disgruntled maybe a dismayed at our practices from
Time to time however as we know you know exactly wat does and doesn’t happen at the club more than anyone and you are happy with the way the club is run therefore no one can question it
Re: Nathan Brown Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:08 pm  
SpainesRoadFartown Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:49 pm
Posts: 366
scout no everything
Re: Nathan Brown Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:54 pm  

djhudds wrote:
djhudds Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:17 pm
Posts: 596
Maybe they do, don’t see any of them at training though
Re: Nathan Brown Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:16 pm  

bilko1941 wrote:
bilko1941 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:24 pm
Posts: 700
djhudds wrote:
I’m still there seeing what happens day in day out, not disgruntled maybe a dismayed at our practices from
Time to time however as we know you know exactly wat does and doesn’t happen at the club more than anyone and you are happy with the way the club is run therefore no one can question it
So you must be an employee of the giants or even a player if this is so you are showing complete disrespect to the club by divulging what should be privileged information am I correct? I personally think twice before accepting anything you say..
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: rojojaal and 59 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Huddersfield Giants - claretandgold.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,104,4531,40278,3624,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X