WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Crowther
Crowther Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:52 pm  

User avatarPopTart wrote:
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:10 am
Posts: 12829
Location: wakefield
He draws a lot of discussion and part of me thinks I shouldn't start a new thread on him but it's worth saying he made 30 tackles and didn't miss one!
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Re: Crowther Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:02 pm  

Big lads mate Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:03 pm
Posts: 4844
PopTart wrote:
He draws a lot of discussion and part of me thinks I shouldn't start a new thread on him but it's worth saying he made 30 tackles and didn't miss one!

Mister reliable, do the basics right the rest will follow, but loving the club does help :D
Re: Crowther Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:23 pm  

cocker wrote:
cocker Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:48 pm
Posts: 540
He’s had a great season . I really look forward to watching him play ... like you say Mr reliable, tackling machine and capable of a good offload . Can see next season being a cracker for Jordan !!
Re: Crowther Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:26 pm  

User avatarinside man wrote:
inside man User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:06 pm
Posts: 2317
Our new Richard Slater.
Re: Crowther Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:53 pm  

wakeytrin wrote:
wakeytrin Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:36 pm
Posts: 3815
Location: The sunny side of Wakey
Jordy never lets his team mates, club or fans down. Gets on with his job quietly. Can't wait to see him develop even more in 2020.
Wakefields roller coaster ride continues.
Re: Crowther Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:02 pm  

Redscat wrote:
Redscat Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:10 pm
Posts: 1774
Pity that Jordan is around at the same time that we have such a wealth of back row forwards, and because of the competition for places it prevents him from being an automatic choice. I just hope that both the Club and JC himself continue to hang on in there in the hope that he can make that second row/loose forward birth his own. He shone last night in a team that didn't have a single poor performer on show.
Re: Crowther Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:10 pm  
Wollo-Wollo-Wollo-Wayoo User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 11:01 pm
Posts: 7716
Location: Standing on the heads of Giants
inside man wrote:
Our new Richard Slater.


He's not leaving us for Fev already is he?
This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

WTRLC 2012 to 2014 "The wasted years"

Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys" 2013, 2014 & 2015

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's right foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance

2019 - The return of the Prodigal Son.

2020 - There is no Plan B
Re: Crowther Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:44 pm  

User avatarupthecats wrote:
upthecats User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:24 pm
Posts: 3395
Location: Dewsbury
Redscat wrote:
Pity that Jordan is around at the same time that we have such a wealth of back row forwards, and because of the competition for places it prevents him from being an automatic choice. I just hope that both the Club and JC himself continue to hang on in there in the hope that he can make that second row/loose forward birth his own. He shone last night in a team that didn't have a single poor performer on show.


Don't see him as a 2nd rower personally...loose forward all day long...in the middle of the park in amongst the action...never takes a backward step.

He's maturing all the time into a very good player...

If you could offer one slight bit of criticism I think he's given quite a few soft penalties away at times but that is something that will be learnt with experience...plus, I suppose when you are regularly topping the tackle count you're more likely to give more penalties away than those who are doing half the amount of tackles...

From the improvement I've seen this season I'd be more than happy to see him sharing the 13 role with Arona next season..
Image
Re: Crowther Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:05 pm  

User avatarPopTart wrote:
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:10 am
Posts: 12829
Location: wakefield
For me it's not the high number of tackles it's the zero against missed tackles that is his key attribute.
He has plenty he can work on but that gives others around him confidence and let's them lift their game too.
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Re: Crowther Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:18 pm  

User avatarWillzay wrote:
Willzay User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:58 pm
Posts: 9677
Turning out to be one of my favourite players. His attitude and commitment puts certain NRL recruits past and present to shame!
Profit over Lives - The Tory way
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], coco the fullback, Kettykat, kyassor, TheDreadnought and 91 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Wakefield Trinity


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,056,65274578,1614,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts