WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Report: Eels v. Sea Eagles - Contains Spoilers

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace Report: Eels v. Sea Eagles - Contains Spoilers

Report: Eels v. Sea Eagles - Contains Spoilers

After being knocked off their lofty perch yesterday, by a devastating Penrith Panthers, the Paramatta Eels were looking for a swift return to their table topping opposition as they took on the eighth placed Manly Sea Eagles.

Paramatta made just once change, Oregon Kaufusi on the bench in the place of Ray Stone, while the Manly side were unchanged from the side which put the Brisbane Broncos to the sword last time out.

Two sides, both showing good form in the opening Project Apollo round, set the scene for a classic encounter.

READ MORE ON THIS STORY...

RLFANS.COM news items are posted in forums where it is thought that they will be of interest to the readership, all comments made below will also be available for viewing through the front page.

User avatarClearwing wrote:
Clearwing User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Don't normally bother with the NRL but caught the last 15 mins. The decision at the end was a shocker, as bad as anything I've seen from Child & co.
"Look, I'd never use injuries as an excuse..." Daryl Powell

puroresu_boy wrote:
puroresu_boy Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Clearwing wrote:
Don't normally bother with the NRL but caught the last 15 mins. The decision at the end was a shocker, as bad as anything I've seen from Child & co.

Yep a shocker. Never looked a forward pass.

A cracking game. So physical, very intense ebbed and flowed for the full 80. Terrific contest.
Freddie Miller. Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Clearwing wrote:

Call was made by the touch judge. Obviously the tj had no knowledge of Stevo's momentum rule! Belinda would have allowed the pass.

Des Hasler was not amused and post game also questioned the inconsistency refs are displaying with the 6 again rule. He has a point.