WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Amateur Forum Rules

Board index Other Forums Amateur Rugby League Forum Amateur Forum Rules

A forum for talking about BARLA, the National Conference Leagues, regional and local leagues, and youth rugby.
Amateur Forum Rules Thu May 19, 2005 9:13 pm  

User avatarasterix wrote:
asterix User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2002 6:43 pm
Posts: 1422
Location: In the Tavern !
Strictly NO names if photos are posted, Were up for banter but remember alot of amateur is kids level, please keep it safe. Dont be hiding behind a sly username slagging off kids who play the game mostly for fun, Worse case scenario....they go and play fuseball !!!
www.kt8photography.co.uk

//kt8photo.blogspot.com/2011/12/vikings-studio-shoot.html?spref=fb
Re: Amateur Forum Rules Thu May 19, 2005 9:41 pm  

User avatarHaighy wrote:
Haighy User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2002 9:41 pm
Posts: 14464
ste jay wrote:
Worse case scenario....they go and play fuseball !!!


Or Yawnion...............Oops too late for me :shock:
'Except the Lord keep the City'
Re: Amateur Forum Rules Thu May 19, 2005 9:58 pm  

User avatarasterix wrote:
asterix User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2002 6:43 pm
Posts: 1422
Location: In the Tavern !
Haighy wrote:
ste jay wrote:
Worse case scenario....they go and play fuseball !!!


Or Yawnion...............Oops too late for me :shock:




<shudder> :vomit:
www.kt8photography.co.uk

//kt8photo.blogspot.com/2011/12/vikings-studio-shoot.html?spref=fb
Re: Amateur Forum Rules Sat May 21, 2005 11:56 am  

User avatarRZ wrote:
RZ User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 7:47 pm
Posts: 11569
Location: monton
ste jay wrote:
Worse case scenario....they go and play fuseball !!!


and come back at the end of the season

You don't burn out from going too fast. You burn out from going too slow and getting bored.
Cliff Burton


Image
Re: Amateur Forum Rules Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:43 pm  

User avatarThe Elite wrote:
The Elite User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:44 pm
Posts: 814
Location: Liverpool

asterix wrote:
Strictly NO names if photos are posted, Were up for banter but remember alot of amateur is kids level, please keep it safe. Dont be hiding behind a sly username slagging off kids who play the game mostly for fun, Worse case scenario....they go and play fuseball !!!


i agree totally
Re: Amateur Forum Rules Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:29 pm  

100% Warrior wrote:
100% Warrior Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:25 am
Posts: 6344
Lukeeo11 wrote:
i agree totally


Ditto
Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:02 pm  

User avatarRZ wrote:
RZ User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 7:47 pm
Posts: 11569
Location: monton
can i add that this forum is for information and questions about amateur rugby league NOT calling other teams so can we cut it out please thank-you

You don't burn out from going too fast. You burn out from going too slow and getting bored.
Cliff Burton


Image
Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:36 pm  

100% Warrior wrote:
100% Warrior Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:25 am
Posts: 6344
RZ wrote:
can i add that this forum is for information and questions about amateur rugby league NOT calling other teams so can we cut it out please thank-you


Well is a little banter is acceptable? :wink:

I agree with what your saying, but how many Golborne Parkside threads do they want? Can they not be kept to the one thread?
Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:51 pm  

User avatarRZ wrote:
RZ User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 7:47 pm
Posts: 11569
Location: monton
Thunder Road wrote:
Well is a little banter is acceptable? :wink:

I agree with what your saying, but how many Golborne Parkside threads do they want? Can they not be kept to the one thread?


FREANDLY banter i think


parkside have 2 treads one about a job and one is news
after the lancs cup is other the topics on that will die out

You don't burn out from going too fast. You burn out from going too slow and getting bored.
Cliff Burton


Image
Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:23 am  

100% Warrior wrote:
100% Warrior Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:25 am
Posts: 6344
RZ wrote:
FREANDLY banter i think


parkside have 2 treads one about a job and one is news
after the lancs cup is other the topics on that will die out


Think you mean FRIENDLY mate :wink: But yeah thats what I meant, nothing more than a little freindly banter.
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Amateur Rugby League Forum


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,104,2481,17378,3624,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X