WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - copying stories
A forum for talking about BARLA, the National Conference Leagues, regional and local leagues, and youth rugby.
copying stories Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:12 pm  

User avatarRZ wrote:
RZ User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 7:47 pm
Posts: 11569
Location: monton
Its been getting a bit much of late, that stories are being copied and pasted in the their entirity onto the forums please can these stories be linked to and not copied

Its against the principles of RLFans.com to copy intellectual property

Thank-you

You don't burn out from going too fast. You burn out from going too slow and getting bored.
Cliff Burton


Image
Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:11 pm  

User avatarThe Elite wrote:
The Elite User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:44 pm
Posts: 814
Location: Liverpool

i agree a lot of things like that hve been happening it should be stopped somehow
Re: copying stories Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:25 pm  

100% Warrior wrote:
100% Warrior Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:25 am
Posts: 6109
RZ wrote:
Its been getting a bit much of late, that stories are being copied and pasted in the their entirity onto the forums please can these stories be linked to and not copied

Its against the principles of RLFans.com to copy intellectual property

Thank-you


How many Golborne Parkside threads do they want? Should keep it to one. :wink:
Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:48 pm  

User avatarRZ wrote:
RZ User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 7:47 pm
Posts: 11569
Location: monton
there are only two one which is a news topic like the newton storm one and the other is about a job

You don't burn out from going too fast. You burn out from going too slow and getting bored.
Cliff Burton


Image
Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:37 pm  

User avatarThe Elite wrote:
The Elite User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:44 pm
Posts: 814
Location: Liverpool

i tihkn people should be aloud to put want threads they want on
Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:38 pm  

User avatarRZ wrote:
RZ User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 7:47 pm
Posts: 11569
Location: monton
Lukeeo11 wrote:
i tihkn people should be aloud to put want threads they want on



well i'm afraid we have rules luke

You don't burn out from going too fast. You burn out from going too slow and getting bored.
Cliff Burton


Image
Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:46 pm  

User avatarThe Elite wrote:
The Elite User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:44 pm
Posts: 814
Location: Liverpool

oh well...




...why does it happen then
Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:46 pm  

User avatarRZ wrote:
RZ User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 7:47 pm
Posts: 11569
Location: monton
show me where it has happed please

You don't burn out from going too fast. You burn out from going too slow and getting bored.
Cliff Burton


Image
Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:20 pm  

100% Warrior wrote:
100% Warrior Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:25 am
Posts: 6109
Lukeeo11 wrote:
i tihkn people should be aloud to put want threads they want on


We have to stand by the rules Luke or those mean mods wont be happy :wink: :lol:
RIP Leon Walker

Stevo wrote:
I have greatest respect for Rugby Union, they started it mid-way through the 19th century. Thankfully we grabbed it and turned it into a spectacle on 29th August 1895
Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:08 pm  

User avatarThe Elite wrote:
The Elite User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:44 pm
Posts: 814
Location: Liverpool

so if we copystories we get banned or just a warning
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Amateur Rugby League Forum


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,075,4271,69178,2404,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts