FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

Current LIVE TV Match : London Broncos 34 - 18 Hull FC LIVE ON SKY SPORTS Leyland Try and Goal
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - So who is leaving
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain253No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 05 20195 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
16th Jan 20 13:259th Jan 20 23:26LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: So who is leaving : Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:19 pm  
Bulls4Champs wrote:
And you're saying that there are 2 more major creditors not accounted for that are part of your group of collective minds?

Yes. Fancy taking a guess who they are?

BTW the Electricity Company's debt has we understand been addressed (but doubtless not repaid in full). That is we admit positive news, but the interesting point is that moving forward that company have confirmed that they will never deal with BB17 ever again, BUT will deal with the alternative (nestegg) consortium given the scale of our financial backing.

At this stage we trust you will all appreciate that we don't have to inform an anonymous forum of our financial clout.
JohnQ 
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain77No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 10 20186 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
11th Sep 23 05:407th Jun 22 09:12LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: So who is leaving : Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:24 pm  
Rather odd the club has just made 2 full -time signings in these times of austerity..perhaps its just to give the full-time 50k+ year coach something to do in the afternoons.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain104
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 03 20159 years313th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
13th Apr 24 17:4417th Sep 23 22:00LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: So who is leaving : Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:25 pm  
nestegg wrote:
Yes. Fancy taking a guess who they are?

BTW the Electricity Company's debt has we understand been addressed (but doubtless not repaid in full). That is we admit positive news, but the interesting point is that moving forward that company have confirmed that they will never deal with BB17 ever again, BUT will deal with the alternative (nestegg) consortium given the scale of our financial backing.

At this stage we trust you will all appreciate that we don't have to inform an anonymous forum of our financial clout.

Ahhh of course. We all know that’s how debt collection works. Any random bloke (or box of eggs) can ask about someone else’s outstanding balance and then offer to take over the account hypothetically in the future. Financial clout or not (definitely not). The game is over and the club has been transferred. Whatever you think is the reasoning for remaining anonymous and giving generic information is no longer relevant. As has been said before, put up or shut up. I don’t think you understand the sport or this great club if you think alienating fans would be fine because there’s others available. I’ve survived every administration and as much as I don’t trust it I’ll be here for the new owners but forget ever following a club that had an owner like you.

(Just to clarify this is all hypothetical because I have no doubt that you have nothing better to be doing with your time because not a chance in hell youre a rich backer consortium looking to take over a debt ridden club through an unofficial forum)
pjbull 
RankPostsTeam
International Star30
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 25 201014 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
2nd Nov 19 16:3830th Oct 19 22:30LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: So who is leaving : Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:39 pm  
HAPEtobehere wrote:
Ahhh of course. We all know that’s how debt collection works. Any random bloke (or box of eggs) can ask about someone else’s outstanding balance and then offer to take over the account hypothetically in the future. Financial clout or not (definitely not). The game is over and the club has been transferred. Whatever you think is the reasoning for remaining anonymous and giving generic information is no longer relevant. As has been said before, put up or shut up. I don’t think you understand the sport or this great club if you think alienating fans would be fine because there’s others available. I’ve survived every administration and as much as I don’t trust it I’ll be here for the new owners but forget ever following a club that had an owner like you.

(Just to clarify this is all hypothetical because I have no doubt that you have nothing better to be doing with your time because not a chance in hell youre a rich backer consortium looking to take over a debt ridden club through an unofficial forum)

Hape, being "here for the new owners" is not supporting the club; it's supporting the new owners who may well have the worst of intentions for our club. Supporting the club may well be taking a stance against the new owners. Are you sure you, blindly, want to be "here for the new owners"?
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain253No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 05 20195 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
16th Jan 20 13:259th Jan 20 23:26LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: So who is leaving : Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:47 pm  
pjbull wrote:
Hape, being "here for the new owners" is not supporting the club; it's supporting the new owners who may well have the worst of intentions for our club. Supporting the club may well be taking a stance against the new owners. Are you sure you, blindly, want to be "here for the new owners"?

Well said PJ.

To be fair I'm sure if (or when) we take over the club we will be able to prosper with or without the likes of Hape and Dr Feelybad etc.

If they don't like us they will doubtless be welcome at Trinity; they sure need more fans.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain104
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 03 20159 years313th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: So who is leaving : Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:51 pm  
pjbull wrote:

What’s the alternative? Hate to say it but if we all take a Spartacus stand against the club and prove a point the result is the club ceases to exist. There’s zero chance wood and Duffy aren’t up to something and there’s secret agendas all over the place but this is my club and there’s no alternative for the sport and club I love. I didn’t want to support another consortium but that’s what’s there if I want to support the club And sport I’ve dedicated my life to I have to support the consortium that’s there now.

Suppose we can all sit back and say I told you so but we’ve all done that in previous admins and we’re all still here, but what I won’t accept is a group of people intentionally trying to agitate whilst the community around this club suffers. The sale has happened and if they want to be involved then they should get their substantial imaginary wallet out and put a bid in to the creditors when it bleeding mattered 2 weeks ago. Rant over, I knew I shouldn’t have risen to the eggs but this inflation of the debts doesn’t help anyone until it can be confirmed. Solid facts or nowt
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain104
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 03 20159 years313th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: So who is leaving : Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:54 pm  
nestegg wrote:
Well said PJ.

To be fair I'm sure if (or when) we take over the club we will be able to prosper with or without the likes of Hape and Dr Feelybad etc.

If they don't like us they will doubtless be welcome at Trinity; they sure need more fans.

Answer me this, whilst you’re contacting creditors and hiding in the shadows with your imaginary consortium, why didn’t you put a public bid in and force the rfls hand? Is it because you:
A) are full of bulls hit?
B) we’re looking for a club that went bankrupt so you could pick the bones yourself?
C) it’s definitely A
pjbull 
RankPostsTeam
International Star30
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 25 201014 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
2nd Nov 19 16:3830th Oct 19 22:30LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: So who is leaving : Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:00 pm  
HAPEtobehere wrote:
What’s the alternative? Hate to say it but if we all take a Spartacus stand against the club and prove a point the result is the club ceases to exist. There’s zero chance wood and Duffy aren’t up to something and there’s secret agendas all over the place but this is my club and there’s no alternative for the sport and club I love. I didn’t want to support another consortium but that’s what’s there if I want to support the club And sport I’ve dedicated my life to I have to support the consortium that’s there now.

Suppose we can all sit back and say I told you so but we’ve all done that in previous admins and we’re all still here, but what I won’t accept is a group of people intentionally trying to agitate whilst the community around this club suffers. The sale has happened and if they want to be involved then they should get their substantial imaginary wallet out and put a bid in to the creditors when it bleeding mattered 2 weeks ago. Rant over, I knew I shouldn’t have risen to the eggs but this inflation of the debts doesn’t help anyone until it can be confirmed. Solid facts or nowt

But Hape, you could rewind your I'm "here for the new owners" quote back two years and apply it to Chalmers. Or further back to Green. Both of those have shown themselves to be unfit owners of the club. I posted some of questions on FA's "Goodnight Irene" thread. If you can answer any of them satisfactorily, I'd be surprised. Personally I will support a Bulls Club as small as it needs be that is owned and run by trustworthy people who have the club and the city of Bradford at it's heart. There is nothing in the current consortium and the way it has been carved up with the many unanswered questions behind them that gives me confidence to believe they are the owners I want. So I won't be "here for them" until they have demonstrated they are fit and proper owners. Best wishes to you.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain104
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 03 20159 years313th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: So who is leaving : Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:10 pm  
pjbull wrote:
But Hape, you could rewind your I'm "here for the new owners" quote back two years and apply it to Chalmers. Or further back to Green. Both of those have shown themselves to be unfit owners of the club. I posted some of questions on FA's "Goodnight Irene" thread. If you can answer any of them satisfactorily, I'd be surprised. Personally I will support a Bulls Club as small as it needs be that is owned and run by trustworthy people who have the club and the city of Bradford at it's heart. There is nothing in the current consortium and the way it has been carved up with the many unanswered questions behind them that gives me confidence to believe they are the owners I want. So I won't be "here for them" until they have demonstrated they are fit and proper owners. Best wishes to you.

You’re pretty hung up on the here for them comment. I’m not going to be making them tea but if you don’t support the club because of the owners the club fails. Up to you but I’d say that’s supporting the club more than letting it fail and come back. I’ve been burned before and this lot will do it again I have no doubt but for now we survive and fight on
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1337No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 10 200618 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
29th Sep 20 13:3829th Sep 20 13:38LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Crude and slow Whino, your attack was no better than that of a clumsy child.

Re: So who is leaving : Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:16 pm  
As this is who is leaving thread, Flanagan isn't - signed up for next season
PreviousNext