FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

Current LIVE TV Match : London Broncos 22 - 18 Hull FC LIVE ON SKY SPORTS Bassett Try, Leyland Goal
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat
Miro 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1345No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 29 200618 years307th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
6th Dec 21 14:401st Dec 21 10:55LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:21 pm  
wrencat1873 wrote:
YOU are the one posting these remarks, not as a question but, to suggest that they are correct, therefore, YOU are regurgitating information which is largely seen as PROPAGANDA / FAKE NEWS, hell, you actually cant help yourself..

The people that you suggest above, thankfully dont share your rather unique take on life.

Btw, you must have seen the pictures of Pinderfields ICU department, which already has higher occupancy than it's peak in May and whilst not everyone has covid, it's pretty serious.

Was this more lies and fake news :SUBMISSION:

As for your connection between the Anthrax incidents being a pre cursor to Covid OMG, you may need to water down whatever it is that you're drinking.
In the world of the fanatic, EVERYTHING is a sign that proves their point.
You seriously need to step back before your fully consumed in all things fake, mind you, there is plenty more out there .

Have you had a peek at David Ike's output yet ?

Who are these people who largely see what the WEF are proposing as “Propaganda / Fake news? Apart from yourself and a couple of others I see no one else regarding what the WEF proposing as “fake”
I have been on the WEF website and they do not say anywhere that they do not share my “unique take on life.”

No, I have not seen the pictures of Pinderfields ICU and without context, i.e. previous years, then your quote “which already has higher occupancy than it's peak in May “ is meaningless especially as they, as you say, are not all covidflu patients.

I presume there are no pictures of any other years to compare them with. How so? Why have they not taken photographs in all the other years, even those when there has been a above average influenza outbreak. Propaganda maybe? Context, that's all I ask for.

You are mistaken here. I have made no posts regarding the connection between anthrax and covid. Again you seem to feel, like others, that you can ascribe any quote you feel like to me yet never back it up or have the good grace to admit you got it wrong. Is there not enough genuine quotes out there to bash me over the head with?
RankPostsTeam
Club Coach17889
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 24 201113 years48th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
12th May 24 06:3611th May 24 13:46LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:36 pm  
Miro wrote:
Who are these people who largely see what the WEF are proposing as “Propaganda / Fake news? Apart from yourself and a couple of others I see no one else regarding what the WEF proposing as “fake”
I have been on the WEF website and they do not say anywhere that they do not share my “unique take on life.”

No, I have not seen the pictures of Pinderfields ICU and without context, i.e. previous years, then your quote “which already has higher occupancy than it's peak in May “ is meaningless especially as they, as you say, are not all covidflu patients.

I presume there are no pictures of any other years to compare them with. How so? Why have they not taken photographs in all the other years, even those when there has been a above average influenza outbreak. Propaganda maybe? Context, that's all I ask for.

You are mistaken here. I have made no posts regarding the connection between anthrax and covid. Again you seem to feel, like others, that you can ascribe any quote you feel like to me yet never back it up or have the good grace to admit you got it wrong. Is there not enough genuine quotes out there to bash me over the head with?

Are you for real ?

They allowed cameras into the ICU wards at Pinderfields and spoke with numerous medical staff who, all sang the same song.and they told the camera that the wards were more full than they were in May and that over 50% were covid related.

My Mrs works for the NHS and they are pretty close to capacity.

In your earlier posts you have said that you like a personal statement, as opposed to news output but, when it no longer suits, you have changed your mind.

I owe you an apology regarding the Anthrax connection, having checked back, it was MatthewTrin that had a link to these 2 issues, apologies.

Getting back to covid and the increasingly full hospital wards, there is still a little way to go before we hit the peak time for the "usual" patients and things are already looking slightly desperate.

Should be an interesting Winter (deliberate understatement).
RankPostsTeam
Moderator20294
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 04 200816 years6th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
12th May 24 00:0112th May 24 00:01LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:40 pm  
Miro wrote:

Because you constantly imply a connection but distance yourself from it when challenged. Either make your point clearly or don't make your point, but don't keep quoting other people and then say it wasn't your view and other posters are putting words in your mouth.

I have to say again, I'm running out of enthusiasm for this thread. When it was a discussion about covid and the current issues then it was worth a discussion but world politics and the inner workings of Miro's mind are not really for this forum.
That can be picked up in the Sin Bin forum.
Miro 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1345No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 29 200618 years307th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:28 pm  
PopTart wrote:
Because you constantly imply a connection but distance yourself from it when challenged. Either make your point clearly or don't make your point, but don't keep quoting other people and then say it wasn't your view and other posters are putting words in your mouth.

I have to say again, I'm running out of enthusiasm for this thread. When it was a discussion about covid and the current issues then it was worth a discussion but world politics and the inner workings of Miro's mind are not really for this forum.
That can be picked up in the Sin Bin forum.

You can take sides all you want but are you seriously suggesting anyone can ascribe words to me and I have no right of reply?
Are you seriously suggesting also that I am the only one to be subject to accusations. That I can be accused of a falshood and you, as a moderator, but hardly impartial, cannot take the trouble to check it out the truth?
I want to talk about covid but then I get accused of posting about anthrax and you ignore my complaint but refuse to censor those who make the accusation.
I get accused of being an anti vaccer, I am not and stated this many times but still no word from you the moderator.
I get accused of saying the virus was started deliberately yet I have never said that but still no intervention from you.
What kind of moderator are you?
This isn't the "inner workings of my mind" but me standing up for myself.
How you can moderate this thread while attacking me constantly and allowing others to do so is beyond the pale pop tart.
My guess is you are losing the argument and are looking for ways to close this thread down even though it has going on for 28,000 views.

PS Thank you wrencat for admitting the anthrax thread was not mine. Something you pop tart could easily have checked rather than a veiled threat to move this discussion.
Last edited by Miro on Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miro 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1345No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 29 200618 years307th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:39 pm  
wrencat1873 wrote:
Are you for real ?

They allowed cameras into the ICU wards at Pinderfields and spoke with numerous medical staff who, all sang the same song.and they told the camera that the wards were more full than they were in May and that over 50% were covid related.

My Mrs works for the NHS and they are pretty close to capacity.

In your earlier posts you have said that you like a personal statement, as opposed to news output but, when it no longer suits, you have changed your mind.

I owe you an apology regarding the Anthrax connection, having checked back, it was MatthewTrin that had a link to these 2 issues, apologies.

Getting back to covid and the increasingly full hospital wards, there is still a little way to go before we hit the peak time for the "usual" patients and things are already looking slightly desperate.

Should be an interesting Winter (deliberate understatement).

All I asked for was context. That does not need you to ask "am I for real" Without context any figures for anything have no relevance in a discussion.
If for instance the wards were overflowing in previous years or maybe empty in previous years then that puts your "personal statement" into context. That's all I asked for.

Cheers for the correction and apology . Probably the only one I have ever had.
Miro 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1345No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 29 200618 years307th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:50 pm  
PopTart wrote:
You haven't put it straight.
What are you saying the issue is then?

Amazing I have to answer this.You have been arguing with me all this time yet you do not know where I stand on this issue?
RankPostsTeam
Club Coach17889
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 24 201113 years48th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
12th May 24 06:3611th May 24 13:46LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:57 pm  
Miro wrote:
Amazing I have to answer this.You have been arguing with me all this time yet you do not know where I stand on this issue?

Go on then, just for clarity, perhaps you could answer him ?
Miro 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1345No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 29 200618 years307th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:34 pm  
PopTart wrote:
Let's just say Miro is right on all his points.

I'm a bit disappointed that someone who has seen these issues coming, from falsifying medical records, to government fraud, to BBC false reporting, to world governments trying to change the way we live our lives......... But hasn't said anything to anyone who can do something about it.

No letter to an MP
No petition started to investigate wrong doing
No contact with legitimate media to report on this.

Just a multitude of posts on a rugby league forum.

Seems to me, if that were happening, not blowing the whistle makes you in part complicit doesn't it?

Here we are, more fake argument from the so called "moderator" of this forum.
He has no idea whether or not I have spoken to my MP or any MP.
No idea as to whether I have started a petition let alone taken part in one.
No idea whether I have made "legitimate" contact with the media.

Really disappointed in this guy, yup, really disappointed.
Miro 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1345No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 29 200618 years307th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:37 pm  
wrencat1873 wrote:
Go on then, just for clarity, perhaps you could answer him ?

Maybe I will if he asks again but whether he deserves an answer is something else.

As for you, I asked for context, you have not provided any yet.
Miro 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1345No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 29 200618 years307th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:00 am  
coco the fullback wrote:
What are you (deliberately ) not understanding?
The covid deaths are not false.
Cause of death, especially in older people, usually has more than one contributory cause. A professional doctor would list covid-19 on the death certificate if it was a or the cause of death. Dying from kidney failure caused by thickening of blood caused by covid is still a death caused by covid.

Any evidence of these big pharma bribes? How many doctors are involved? What do they want them to do?

What negative measures are the WEF proposing?
If the world at large is going to ignore the proposals, what's your problem with them?

You ask.
What are you (deliberately ) not understanding?
The covid deaths are not false.
Cause of death, especially in older people, usually has more than one contributory cause. A professional doctor would list covid-19 on the death certificate if it was a or the cause of death. Dying from kidney failure caused by thickening of blood caused by covid is still a death caused by covid.

By  Malcolm Kendrick, doctor and author who works as a GP in the National Health Service in England.
As an NHS doctor, I’ve seen people die and be listed as a victim of coronavirus without ever being tested for it. But unless we have accurate data, we won’t know which has killed more: the disease or the lockdown?

I suppose most people would be somewhat surprised to know that the cause of death, as written on death certificates, is often little more than an educated guess. Most people die when they are old, often over eighty. There is very rarely going to be a post-mortem carried out, which means that, as a doctor, you have a think about the patient’s symptoms in the last two weeks of life or so. You go back over the notes to look for existing medical conditions.

Previous stroke, diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, angina, dementia and suchlike. Then you talk to the relatives and carers and try to find out what they saw. Did they struggle for breath, were they gradually going downhill, not eating or drinking?

If I saw them in the last two weeks of life, what do I think was the most likely cause of death? There are, of course, other factors. Did they fall, did they break a leg and have an operation – in which case a post-mortem would more likely be carried out to find out if the operation was a cause.

Mostly, however, out in the community, death certification is certainly not an exact science. Never was, never will be.
Then, along comes Covid-19, and many of the rules – such as they were – went straight out the window

Any evidence of these big pharma bribes? How many doctors are involved? What do they want them to do?

Why do I need evidence, I asked a question. A evan a retorical question does not require evidence.
However, this is the reason for my perfectly legitimate question.

Pharmaceutical giant Pfizer agreed to pay $2.3 billion to resolve charges of illegal and fraudulent promotion of its products:
Pfizer “intended to circumvent specific FDA indications concerning their drugs by using its sales force to aggressively promote off-label uses,” Perkins said. “We have interviewed numerous physicians, sales representatives, and managers who have corroborated these assertions.”
Indeed, it was company employees who blew the whistle about off-label marketing—and kickbacks to physicians, who were paid to prescribe certain drugs.

I have no reason to believe this is still not an ongoing problem inside the medical profession, hence the question.

What negative measures are the WEF proposing?
If the world at large is going to ignore the proposals, what's your problem with them?

Because of the fallout as they attempt implementation. Rather like the USA promising to re-build Iraq, Afghanistan etc.. Look how that turned out.
PreviousNext