Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Sin Bin General Election 8th June



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 961 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 97  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: General Election 8th June
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:33 am 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 8:28 am
Posts: 17192
Location: On the road
Could Labour be obliterated beyond recovery?

It will be interesting to see how Queen Nicola will perform?






Your job is to say to yourself on a job interview does the hiring manager likes me or not. If you aren't a particular manager's cup of tea, you haven't failed -- you've dodged a bullet.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Election 8th June
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:52 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 14759
Sal Paradise wrote:Could Labour be obliterated beyond recovery?

It will be interesting to see how Queen Nicola will perform?


Q1: Maybe / maybe not. Wait and see.

Q2: Is not a question.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Election 8th June
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:36 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:17 pm
Posts: 2138
Very smart move from the Tories. Calling an election when its rivals are at an all time low. Guarantees them another 5 years to mess up/grow (delete as appropriate) our economy after brexit.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Election 8th June
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:42 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:31 pm
Posts: 11012
Location: The Hamptons of East Yorkshire
Weeks and weeks of election bollox on the TV, oh the joy.
Gaz Ellis for PM.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Election 8th June
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:16 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 12884
LifeLongHKRFan wrote:Very smart move from the Tories. Calling an election when its rivals are at an all time low. Guarantees them another 5 years to mess up/grow (delete as appropriate) our economy after brexit.


Yes, very smart, although, a complete U turn from the days of the coalition when they passed an act of parliament to prevent such actions and instead tried to ensure fixed five year terms.

Labour will be obliterated and the Tories will likely have a 100+ majority, creating open season on the poor and anyone unfortunate enough to be claiming benefits.

What will become more interesting is the actions of Scotland and N.ireland as the have one last go at trying to remain as part of the EU.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Election 8th June
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:22 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:10 am
Posts: 1401
wrencat1873 wrote:Yes, very smart, although, a complete U turn from the days of the coalition when they passed an act of parliament to prevent such actions and instead tried to ensure fixed five year terms.

Labour will be obliterated and the Tories will likely have a 100+ majority, creating open season on the poor and anyone unfortunate enough to be claiming benefits.

What will become more interesting is the actions of Scotland and N.ireland as the have one last go at trying to remain as part of the EU.

The GE has nothing to do with Independence

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Election 8th June
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:32 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 12884
PCollinson1990 wrote:The GE has nothing to do with Independence


Oh really :CRAZY:

How did the SNP, who want an independent nation, get 56 MP's in Parliament ?

Answer: at the last General Election

What is the aim of the SNP ?

Answer: To create an independent Scotland

Clearly, there is no connection :shock:

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Election 8th June
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:38 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 4:13 pm
Posts: 8639
Location: Garth's Darkplace.
Sal Paradise wrote:Could Labour be obliterated beyond recovery?



If they are then we'll either see the back of Corbyn or the birth of the Momentum Party. It will take a serious mullering to shift him though. He's f*****g delusional.

As for Sturgeon, she's just another windbag, self serving politician. The fact she dresses it up as being the heroic representative of a repressed minority doesn't alter the fact that she's full of $h!t.






"Well, I think in Rugby League if you head butt someone there's normally some repercusions"

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Election 8th June
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:14 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:10 am
Posts: 1401
wrencat1873 wrote:Oh really :CRAZY:

How did the SNP, who want an independent nation, get 56 MP's in Parliament ?

Answer: at the last General Election

What is the aim of the SNP ?

Answer: To create an independent Scotland

Clearly, there is no connection :shock:

You always have to insult.

If the Conservatives get the majority expected and stickleback gets a bloody nose then she'll be out. The majority of Scots don't want to split the Union.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Election 8th June
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:16 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:09 pm
Posts: 3672
Location: In the seaside town ...that they forgot to bomb
It was amusing to hear her say the country is coming together but Westminster isn't, what a crock.

Corbyn is deluding himself by agreeing to this election, the best thing he could have done is to have urged Labour M.P.'s to vote against the election plan.






The E.R.G. - The real enemies of the people.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 961 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 97  Next





It is currently Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:33 am

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Scarlet Pimpernell and 39 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


It is currently Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:33 am
POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,994,84653077,9444,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Thu 30th Jan 19:45
SL
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
WARRINGTON
Fri 31st Jan 19:30
 CH
DEWSBURY RAMS
v
LEIGH
Fri 31st Jan 19:45
SL
HULL KR
v
WAKEFIELD
Fri 31st Jan 19:45
SL
ST.HELENS
v
SALFORD
Sat 1st Feb 17:00
SL
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Sat 1st Feb 19:30
 CH
TOULOUSE
v
YORK
Sun 2nd Feb 14:30
SL
TORONTO
v
CASTLEFORD
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
BATLEY BULLDOGS
v
FEATHERSTONE
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
BRADFORD BULLS
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
HALIFAX
v
SHEFFIELD
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





11

.