WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - No 1 in Europe !

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Sin Bin No 1 in Europe !

Off-topic discussion.
No 1 in Europe ! Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:02 pm  

User avatarwrencat1873 wrote:
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Well, Boris & Co have got the UK up to no 1 in Europe, for Covid deaths and the deepest recession :BOW: :BOW:

If only they could get us to the top of the charts where it matters, instead of lies, lies and more damn lies.
Getting us ready for Brexit with "frictionless trade", must be why I need to appoint someone to look after duty costs and to manage imposts and exports to and from the EU.

The chickens are starting to mass and they will all come home to roost at the same time.

The middle of next year could see the end of Boris (hopefully) and if Patal happened to fall overboard, while pretending that Britain is controlling it's borders, we could all be better off.
NEVER has their been a government so out of control and failing on EVERY promise made to the electorate.
Re: No 1 in Europe ! Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:12 pm  

User avatarWillzay wrote:
Willzay User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

One benefit is that the Tories can shut up about Blair/Brown’s Labour from over 10 years ago.
Profit over Lives - The Tory way
Re: No 1 in Europe ! Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:06 pm  
King Street Cat User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

wrencat1873 wrote:
NEVER has their been a government so out of control and failing on EVERY promise made to the electorate.

But with a large portion of the electorate who still love them, and think they are doing a good job.
"Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him."
Re: No 1 in Europe ! Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:55 pm  

User avatarDally wrote:
Dally User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Speaking to people in the South of England and looking at the Daily Mail online comments, I do not think there are many who think the government has done or is doing a good job.
Re: No 1 in Europe ! Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:02 pm  
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Dally wrote:
Speaking to people in the South of England and looking at the Daily Mail online comments, I do not think there are many who think the government has done or is doing a good job.

I bet if there was an election held next month Boris Bunter would get the vote again.
"Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him."
Re: No 1 in Europe ! Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:16 pm  

User avatarDally wrote:
Dally User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

King Street Cat wrote:
I bet if there was an election held next month Boris Bunter would get the vote again.

Yes, simply because there is no credible opposition.
Re: No 1 in Europe ! Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:37 pm  

Superblue wrote:
Superblue Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

wrencat1873 wrote:
Well, Boris & Co have got the UK up to no 1 in Europe, for Covid deaths and the deepest recession :.

The Tories Grand Double Whammy :D

They really know how to smash it.
Re: No 1 in Europe ! Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:40 am  

IR80 wrote:
IR80 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

wrencat1873 wrote:
Well, Boris & Co have got the UK up to no 1 in Europe, for Covid deaths and the deepest recession :BOW: :BOW:

If only they could get us to the top of the charts where it matters, instead of lies, lies and more damn lies.
Getting us ready for Brexit with "frictionless trade", must be why I need to appoint someone to look after duty costs and to manage imposts and exports to and from the EU.

The chickens are starting to mass and they will all come home to roost at the same time.

The middle of next year could see the end of Boris (hopefully) and if Patal happened to fall overboard, while pretending that Britain is controlling it's borders, we could all be better off.

Global pandemic leads to recession, and the idiot left are HAPPY about it.

Go live in Venezuela or Cuba if you don't like the UK!
Re: No 1 in Europe ! Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:02 am  
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

IR80 wrote:
Global pandemic leads to recession

The Tories have been in charge for a decade, now. And we all know how strong they are on the economy. We should be up and running again by Christmas, right? That's what our great leader, Boris, said. Record spending on retail tat this Christmas! Yippee!
Re: No 1 in Europe ! Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:27 am  

User avatarPumpetypump wrote:
Pumpetypump User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

IR80 wrote:
Go live in Venezuela or Cuba if you don't like the UK!

That's a bit like Daily Mail bingo even for you. The democracy you surely cherish is built on the ability to have strongly opposing opinions without being forced to bugger off to South America.
Next