Board index Super League Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com IN MS 2019 | Robert Lui - Expires: 2022



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 331 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 34  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Possible IN 2019 | Robert Lui?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:22 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:32 pm
Posts: 6595
Location: Hill Valley
christopher wrote:I doubt it’s £275k and even if it is they’re not asking you to chip in are they


It will be a huge fee and huge wages no doubt for a running half; not what we are really after is it?

Any way what will be will be. The Saga continues..






What you looking at?....Butt Head!!

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Possible IN 2019 | Robert Lui?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:31 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:13 am
Posts: 8510
Location: Sydney NSW
Gotcha wrote:Neither.


Who would you want ?

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Possible IN 2019 | Robert Lui?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:35 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2002 1:11 pm
Posts: 16945
christopher wrote:Who would you want ?


Not Lui and not Sutcliffe. Lui is Lolohea, we might as well play him at stand off. We need an organiser and kicker.

With Hastings I understand, on his own I don’t.






#frostiesbitches We know who you are.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Possible IN 2019 | Robert Lui?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:39 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:53 pm
Posts: 2943
Location: Lymm
Think you are wrong Gotcha. Lui will get Merrin running off him in the right channel. Don`t under estimate his value - very strong lad for his size.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Possible IN 2019 | Robert Lui?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:47 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:46 pm
Posts: 1929
I think some need to re-read the thread its Lui not Maloney or not Hastings.
An average 6 who has done decent for Salford because of who his 7 is AND the fact they are a better organised team.
He isn't HB we need quality or type.
Those frustrated with Dwyer going solo this fella takes that to a new level.






I really am rhinoms and haven't stolen his Avatar!

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Possible IN 2019 | Robert Lui?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:53 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:53 pm
Posts: 2943
Location: Lymm
So which of your overseas players will make way?

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Possible IN 2019 | Robert Lui?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:57 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:46 pm
Posts: 1929
Apparently its Parcell so along with Garbutt we've strengthened our relegation rivals twice.






I really am rhinoms and haven't stolen his Avatar!

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Possible IN 2019 | Robert Lui?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:57 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:32 pm
Posts: 6595
Location: Hill Valley
RHINO-MARK wrote:I think some need to re-read the thread its Lui not Maloney or not Hastings.
An average 6 who has done decent for Salford because of who his 7 is AND the fact they are a better organised team.
He isn't HB we need quality or type.
Those frustrated with Dwyer going solo this fella takes that to a new level.


Pretty much this. Absolute panic buy and a reaction to London doing as well as they are. Whilst we should be planning for next season right now and getting the right players in the roles we are seriously deficient we are throwing stupid money at Lui who is not the type of player we need. Add to that being led by Agar still and no real signs of a new head coach any time soon.






What you looking at?....Butt Head!!

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Possible IN 2019 | Robert Lui?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:09 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:13 am
Posts: 8510
Location: Sydney NSW
Gotcha wrote:Not Lui and not Sutcliffe. Lui is Lolohea, we might as well play him at stand off. We need an organiser and kicker.

With Hastings I understand, on his own I don’t.


So who would you want that is available?

Lui wouldn’t have been my first choice but lets give him a chance eh? He is better than both our half backs

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Possible IN 2019 | Robert Lui?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:12 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:01 pm
Posts: 1923
RHINO-MARK wrote:I think some need to re-read the thread its Lui not Maloney or not Hastings.
An average 6 who has done decent for Salford because of who his 7 is AND the fact they are a better organised team.
He isn't HB we need quality or type.
Those frustrated with Dwyer going solo this fella takes that to a new level.

Bingo.

If this move does actually happen then it is an enormous roll of the dice.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 331 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 34  Next





It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:48 am

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], SydneyRhino and 93 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron

It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:48 am
POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,986,0491,14377,9054,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Sun 2nd Feb 16:45
SL
LEEDS RHINOS
v
HULL FC
Sun 9th Feb 15:00
SL
HUDDERSFIELD
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Fri 14th Feb 19:45
SL
LEEDS RHINOS
v
HULL KR
Sat 22nd Feb 14:00
SL
SALFORD
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Fri 28th Feb 19:45
SL
LEEDS RHINOS
v
WARRINGTON
Thu 5th Mar 19:45
SL
LEEDS RHINOS
v
TORONTO
Sat 14th Mar 17:00
SL
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Fri 20th Mar 19:45
SL
LEEDS RHINOS
v
ST.HELENS
Thu 26th Mar 19:45
SL
CASTLEFORD
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Thu 9th Apr 19:45
SL
LEEDS RHINOS
v
WAKEFIELD
Fri 17th Apr 19:45
SL
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Fri 24th Apr 19:45
SL
WARRINGTON
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Fri 1st May 19:45
SL
LEEDS RHINOS
v
SALFORD
Fri 15th May 19:45
SL
LEEDS RHINOS
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Sat 23rd May 19:30
SL
HULL FC
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Sat 30th May 17:00
SL
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Fri 12th Jun 19:45
SL
ST.HELENS
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Sun 21st Jun 15:00
SL
LEEDS RHINOS
v
WAKEFIELD
Sun 28th Jun 15:00
SL
SALFORD
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Fri 3rd Jul 19:45
SL
LEEDS RHINOS
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





17

.