u RLFANS.COM - Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3

Board index Super League Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:39 pm 
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:24 pm
Posts: 9269
chapylad wrote:And another Academy (winger) leaves to join Hunslet.


Which one has left? If you mean Kiedan Hartley he left the club last year.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:45 pm 
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:24 pm
Posts: 9269
Frosties. wrote:Which one has left? If you mean Kiedan Hartley he left the club last year.


Seen it now, Ben Markland

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:57 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:01 pm
Posts: 1987
Hang on, why was the old thread shutdown?

Sure some of us were disagreeing but this is a forum after all.

I don't agree with Rhino-Marks comments and I guess fanstanningley didn't either but it wasn't nasty or aggressive.

Bet Rhys has never had so many words written about him.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:01 am 
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 470
Location: Yorkshire
It wasn’t it’s still below, guess new year new page

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:58 am 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:46 pm
Posts: 2027
Fallon wrote:Hang on, why was the old thread shutdown?

Sure some of us were disagreeing but this is a forum after all.

I don't agree with Rhino-Marks comments and I guess fanstanningley didn't either but it wasn't nasty or aggressive.

Bet Rhys has never had so many words written about him.

Completely agree mate.






I really am rhinoms and haven't stolen his Avatar!

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:05 am 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:04 pm
Posts: 9397
Location: LDZ
Just time for a new rumour thread. Old one is still available.

I do think some threads should be left + not merged though. Too much merging. Visitors to the forum don't see anything new, just the same threads. Less traffic, less posts, less interest.






YEAH LIKE WHATEVER!
TEAM UP! TEAM UP!

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:07 pm 
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:24 pm
Posts: 9269
Bang wrote:Just time for a new rumour thread. Old one is still available.

I do think some threads should be left + not merged though. Too much merging. Visitors to the forum don't see anything new, just the same threads. Less traffic, less posts, less interest.


Traffic and posting have increased since the board has been given a cleaner, more consistent look.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:46 pm 
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:38 am
Posts: 112
Threads merging spoil he flow of the posts and dissuade people from posting new subjects imo.
We have the same few posters making all the posts.
More subjects required.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:54 pm 
100% League Network
100% League Network
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:23 pm
Posts: 8528
Location: NOT in "Crying Corner" on the SWMC Coach
New year, new thread, nothing to do with the mods shutting anything down.

The old thread is still available for you to comment on, its just been taken off its "sticky" location at the top of the page, nothing sinister. I thought that a soft changeover to the new thread would be better than just locking the other thread and stifling any ongoing debates.

Frosties and myself will listen to any suggestions to running the page etc, we are not egomaniacs, we just want whats best for the forum and the flow of the site, if youve got some good ideas, we'll listen.






BELIEVE. BELIEF. BEYOND.


IT AIN'T WHERE YOUR FROM, ITS WHERE YOUR AT.

SWMC Coach's very own timekeeping aficionado & expert stair inspector.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:06 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:16 am
Posts: 1595
Ex-Swarcliffe Rhino wrote:New year, new thread, nothing to do with the mods shutting anything down.

The old thread is still available for you to comment on, its just been taken off its "sticky" location at the top of the page, nothing sinister. I thought that a soft changeover to the new thread would be better than just locking the other thread and stifling any ongoing debates.

Frosties and myself will listen to any suggestions to running the page etc, we are not egomaniacs, we just want whats best for the forum and the flow of the site, if youve got some good ideas, we'll listen.


Can't please everyone. Nicely said

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41  Next





It is currently Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:44 pm

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bdrhino, Charlie Sheen, christopher, Ed3, fanstanningley, Gotcha, HRS Rhino, Jimbo_Returns, Jrrhino, leedsbarmyarmy, malcadele, marathonman, mattsrhinos1978, Pill rhino, ploinerrhino, Seth, Steves, tad rhino, tomlufc and 223 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


It is currently Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:44 pm
POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,009,2491,73877,9874,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
TODAY 14:00
SL
SALFORD
v
LEEDS RHINOS
TODAY 14:00
CC2020
SHEFFIELD
v
HALIFAX
TODAY 14:00
CC2020
SIDDAL
v
NEWCASTLE
TODAY 15:00
CC2020
SWINTON LIONS
v
LEIGH MINERS
TODAY 15:00
CC2020
FEATHERSTONE
v
BARROW RAIDERS
TODAY 19:45
WCC
ST.HELENS
v
SYDNEY ROOSTERS
Fri 28th Feb 19:45
SL
LEEDS RHINOS
v
WARRINGTON
Thu 5th Mar 19:45
SL
LEEDS RHINOS
v
TORONTO
Sat 14th Mar 17:00
SL
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Fri 20th Mar 19:45
SL
LEEDS RHINOS
v
ST.HELENS
Thu 26th Mar 19:45
SL
CASTLEFORD
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Thu 9th Apr 19:45
SL
LEEDS RHINOS
v
WAKEFIELD
Fri 17th Apr 19:45
SL
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Fri 24th Apr 19:45
SL
WARRINGTON
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Fri 1st May 19:45
SL
LEEDS RHINOS
v
SALFORD
Fri 15th May 19:45
SL
LEEDS RHINOS
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Sat 23rd May 19:30
SL
HULL FC
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Sat 30th May 17:00
SL
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Fri 12th Jun 19:45
SL
ST.HELENS
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Sun 21st Jun 15:00
SL
LEEDS RHINOS
v
WAKEFIELD
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






17

.