Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace The most interesting relegation battle in history

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35  Next
 Post subject: The most interesting relegation battle in history
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:01 pm 
100% League Network
100% League Network

Huddersfield (-87 - 18) - Leeds H, Salford A, Hull FC A, Castleford H, St Helens A, Catalan H.

Wakefield (-107 - 18) - St Helens A, Hull FC H, Hull KR A, Wigan H, Warrington A, London H.

Leeds (-102 - 16) - Huddersfield A, Catalan H, St Helens H, London A, Salford H, Warrington H.

Hull KR (-188 - 16) - Castleford H, Wigan A, Wakefield H, Catalan A, London H, Salford A

London (-220 - 16) - Salford H, Castleford A, Catalan A, Leeds H, Hull KR A, Wakefield A.

Who is going to drop?

Post subject: Re: The most interesting relegation battle in history
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:06 pm 
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

LEEDS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:11 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

I was so surprised with Wakefield’s lack of fight at our place Thursday night. I expected a tough game but they didn’t look up for it at all and that must be concerning. I look at their fixtures and it’s tough to see where the next win comes from with some real swings in teams form. I don’t think they’ll need too many wins as I’d still have London as faves for the drop but it could go to that last day.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:16 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Location: Behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll in Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas.
On form probably Wakefield as they aren’t even close to winning a game at the moment and their fixture list is the toughest although London still have that points difference problem that could still be costly.

A week off now for all could change what we see performance wise from any of those teams. Hudds and London probably would like to keep the momentum going from their wins, the other a good time to regroup.

"The Golden Generation finally has its Golden Fleece! They have Wembley Cup Final winners medals to add to their collection."

23/08/2014

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:18 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

The London vs Wakey game could well turn out to this seasons million pound game.

King Monkey wrote:Maybe a spell in prison would do Graham good.

At least he'd lose his virginity.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:20 pm 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

You misplaced the word interesting for contrived.

Skysports.com wrote: 'There was still time for Murrell to knock over a drop-goal into the sea of delirious red and white behind the posts. The Black and Whites were already heading disconsolately home'.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:33 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Charlie Sheen wrote:The London vs Wakey game could well turn out to this seasons million pound game.

It could. But it might also be another team who goes down as a result of that game.

Say Wakefield or London are safe by then, but the other team need to win to finish above Leeds/Huddersfield/Hull KR. It'll be a tense end to the season at the bottom.

"Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:46 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Location: Behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll in Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas.
King Street Cat wrote:It could. But it might also be another team who goes down as a result of that game.

Say Wakefield or London are safe by then, but the other team need to win to finish above Leeds/Huddersfield/Hull KR. It'll be a tense end to the season at the bottom.

If Wakey are safe by the final game and London need to win to leapfrog Leeds then I expect to see Wakey send out the u19’s.

Will be interesting to see what lineup Saints send to Leeds the week before the CC Final.

"The Golden Generation finally has its Golden Fleece! They have Wembley Cup Final winners medals to add to their collection."

23/08/2014

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:51 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
ThePrinter wrote:If Wakey are safe by the final game and London need to win to leapfrog Leeds then I expect to see Wakey send out the u19’s.

Will be interesting to see what lineup Saints send to Leeds the week before the CC Final.

You better keep your trap shut then. :o

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:54 pm 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

I think it will be Hull KR .

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35  Next

It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:35 pm

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com