Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace GAME ON : Warrington Wolves v Castleford Tigers - 19:45:00

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: GAME ON : Warrington Wolves v Castleford Tigers - 19:45:00
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:40 am 
ADMIN
ADMIN

Location: "Don't pretend you want to talk to me, I know you hate me."
GAME ON : Warrington Wolves v Castleford Tigers - 19:45:00

GENERAL CHAT ABOUT THE GAME, BUILD UP, THE ACTION AS IT HAPPENS AND AFTERMATH BELOW.

"You think you've got problems, what are you supposed to do if you're a manically depressed robot? No, don't bother to answer that, I'm fifty thousand times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the answer. It gives me a headache just trying to think down to your level."

Post subject: Re: GAME ON : Warrington Wolves v Castleford Tigers - 19:45:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:32 am 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Wire by 2 scores sounds about right

"The problem when you play Leeds is that they are a huge 'confidence' side. If you get on top of them, they will cower and go away, but when they get in front their chests puff out and they start whooping as they make tackles. " (Jon Wilkin)

“Leeds just wander around looking like they’re doing nothing” (Jon Wilkin)

"Jon Wilkin's tight pants and coffee shop have not helped him to see the bigger picture or allowed him to get a firm grip on reality." (leeds owl)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:35 am 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Clearwing wrote:Wire by 2 scores sounds about right

Based on them having lost their last how many games? If you're going on form then Cas should win, despite them not being overly impressive themselves.

I'm not convinced Wire will suddenly turn it on because it's the play-offs and I expect a close game with probably one score edging it.

4 points either way for me in a nervy affair.

quote="Ruune Rebellion"]No. That’s what you said you idiot which is why you are sexiest lol. Give up you sexiest Imbecile[/quote]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:30 am 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

SaleSlim wrote:Based on them having lost their last how many games? If you're going on form then Cas should win, despite them not being overly impressive themselves.

I'm not convinced Wire will suddenly turn it on because it's the play-offs and I expect a close game with probably one score edging it.

4 points either way for me in a nervy affair.

I think the cup final proved that Wire can switch it on when they need to. I'm not sure Cas have that extra gear needed for big games.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:56 am 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Wire win for me. Tigers simply not creating enough scoring chances. Austin will have a field day. Warrington by 16.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:23 am 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Nothus wrote:I think the cup final proved that Wire can switch it on when they need to. I'm not sure Cas have that extra gear needed for big games.

So why have they not bothered for 2 months in the league then?

I'll be honest I didn't see the CC final but having seen Salford beat Wire 3 times this season and lose twice to Saints I can only hazard a guess that Saints had an off day (I'm sure Wire probably played out of their skins as well).

I'm just not remotely convinced that Wire are that great a team tbh and whilst Cas aren't a patch on their team of 2/3 years back I think people are writing them off far too easily (as they're doing with Salford as well).

quote="Ruune Rebellion"]No. That’s what you said you idiot which is why you are sexiest lol. Give up you sexiest Imbecile[/quote]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:43 am 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

SaleSlim wrote:So why have they not bothered for 2 months in the league then?

I'll be honest I didn't see the CC final but having seen Salford beat Wire 3 times this season and lose twice to Saints I can only hazard a guess that Saints had an off day (I'm sure Wire probably played out of their skins as well).

I'm just not remotely convinced that Wire are that great a team tbh and whilst Cas aren't a patch on their team of 2/3 years back I think people are writing them off far too easily (as they're doing with Salford as well).

Salford win a few games and now their fans think they're an authority in RL :lol:

your winning run included Catalans, Leeds, FC, KR and Huddersfield. you played ourselves 5 days after Wembley. Id love to see how a Salford side would fair after a Wembley final, with a five day turn around and 6 of your starting 17 rested :lol: I wouldn't read too much into you 'form' :SUBMISSION:

Its ALWAYS our year

Est.1876

Sent to me from heaven... You are my world.

1876 - 2019

BUM BANGERS SINCE 2012

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:56 am 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Not looking forwards to it.

The best things in life are not things.
A member of the victorious liberal metropolitan elite.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:22 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

moving on... wrote:Salford win a few games and now their fans think they're an authority in RL :lol:

your winning run included Catalans, Leeds, FC, KR and Huddersfield. you played ourselves 5 days after Wembley. Id love to see how a Salford side would fair after a Wembley final, with a five day turn around and 6 of your starting 17 rested :lol: I wouldn't read too much into you 'form' :SUBMISSION:

I think you need to give Salford a little credit. They finished 3rd in the table, above Warrington. Warrington's slide happened well before Wembley so even if you take away the 1 game after Wembley, I still think Salford would have come very close to finishing 3rd while spending significantly less money than Warrington.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:28 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Think Warrington will find some play off form, cas win against a poor Hull flattered them. Think Warrington will start pickup momentum and maybe get to GF

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:01 am

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com