WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Report: Red Devils v. FC

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace Report: Red Devils v. FC

Re: Report: Red Devils v. FC Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:03 pm  

IR80 wrote:
IR80 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

northmanchesterdevil wrote:
Tosh Jones? He was absolutely brilliant for Salford we'd have him back in a heartbeat. Think its a proper coach you need not different players.

I'll pay his taxi fare, he has never been anything other than a plodder, his go forward is about as effective as my Nan, and she's been in the ground 26 years, take him.
Re: Report: Red Devils v. FC Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:12 pm  

craig hkr wrote:
craig hkr Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

IR80 wrote:
I'll pay his taxi fare, he has never been anything other than a plodder, his go forward is about as effective as my Nan, and she's been in the ground 26 years, take him.

.Now now he was hailed as a top signing.He and Mau both respective dream teams
We had same experience with Lannon who never settled and wanted out from the start.
Lannon always played great against us and when I saw on TV but stank for us.Jones does seem less effective since joined you guys but is that down to poorer attacking structures and coaching?Reading between the lines he's gone next season so between him Kelly and maybe Connor that's a lot of disruptive influence shipped out.Chuck in a new hooker and fullback and maybe a top coach and Bob's yer Uncle.
Re: Report: Red Devils v. FC Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:28 pm  

supersport wrote:
supersport Stevo's Armpit

the shot of pearson raking up his nose was disgusting , however on second thoughts he could have been picking next weeks team
Re: Report: Red Devils v. FC Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:33 pm  

craig hkr wrote:
craig hkr Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

supersport wrote:
the shot of pearson raking up his nose was disgusting , however on second thoughts he could have been picking next weeks team

:D Suspect soccer seems a fond memory now?I'd be checking under the Headingley seats for bogies.
Re: Report: Red Devils v. FC Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:22 pm  

User avatarWillzay wrote:
Willzay User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Was very impressed with Salford’s determination to get 50. Most teams by the 40 mark would just shut up shop.
Profit over Lives - The Tory way
Re: Report: Red Devils v. FC Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:13 am  
Salford red all over User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

IR80 wrote:

Blaming Josh Jones is not the answer you don't go from Super League Dream Team back rower to "plodder" in a few games you need to look closer to home.

BTW let Josh know you'll pay him to come back though I suspect another club with "Money" will be higher in the pecking order than us for his services.
Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry. Worry never fixes anything.

Mary Hemmingway, US journalist,widow of Ernest Hemmingway (1908-1986)

The Stupid Neither Forgive Nor Forget
The Naive Forgive And Forget
The Wise Forgive But Don't Forget

"I am not young enough to know everything"
Oscar Wilde Irish Playwright (1854-1900)

One likes people much better when they're battered down by a prodigious siege of misfortune than when they triumph.

virginia woolf (1882-1941)
Re: Report: Red Devils v. FC Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:10 am  

IR80 wrote:
IR80 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Salford red all over wrote:
Blaming Josh Jones is not the answer you don't go from Super League Dream Team back rower to "plodder" in a few games you need to look closer to home.

BTW let Josh know you'll pay him to come back though I suspect another club with "Money" will be higher in the pecking order than us for his services.

Being in a one off dream team list is not a barometer of success, he just doesn't run hard and fast, he almost seems to look for the tackler and then go missing for the set. Hull looked unfit and disinterested, ss I say, the best side won on the day. I agree, there are issues within the club. Last made all the right noises and we still rocked up and played the same as we did under Radford.
Re: Report: Red Devils v. FC Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:55 am  

User avatarsnowie wrote:
snowie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

supersport wrote:
have you never heard the term picking someone's brains, he must of been searching for his own
Re: Report: Red Devils v. FC Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:44 am  
Salford red all over User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

IR80 wrote:
Being in a one off dream team list is not a barometer of success, he just doesn't run hard and fast, he almost seems to look for the tackler and then go missing for the set. Hull looked unfit and disinterested, ss I say, the best side won on the day. I agree, there are issues within the club. Last made all the right noises and we still rocked up and played the same as we did under Radford.

Must be down to coaching then just look at Tui Lolohea purring like a racecar. I wonder if Sinfield wants the finished product back after the Leeds coaching system destroyed the kid.
Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry. Worry never fixes anything.

Mary Hemmingway, US journalist,widow of Ernest Hemmingway (1908-1986)

The Stupid Neither Forgive Nor Forget
The Naive Forgive And Forget
The Wise Forgive But Don't Forget

"I am not young enough to know everything"
Oscar Wilde Irish Playwright (1854-1900)

One likes people much better when they're battered down by a prodigious siege of misfortune than when they triumph.

virginia woolf (1882-1941)
Re: Report: Red Devils v. FC Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:49 am  

User avatarSaleSlim wrote:
SaleSlim User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

I'd happily take JJ back to play alongside JJ mk2 8) (Josh Johnson). He'd be invigorated back under Watson and you'd see him back to his best. Unfortunately, he'll be heading over to that massive club down the M602 who last won the league before we did. :wink:

Hull need a serious rethink. The quality in that squad is scary and they SHOULD be fighting for top 3 but until they get a coach in who knows how to get the best out of them they'll continue to steal a living. (stay away from Watto tho! :D )
quote="Ruune Rebellion"]No. That’s what you said you idiot which is why you are sexiest lol. Give up you sexiest Imbecile[/quote]
PreviousNext