WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Price
Price Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:34 pm  

User avatarPhilth wrote:
Philth User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

I gave him some stick last year but he seems to have us playing a decent game now. Credit where it's due
Richard Henare..............Nuff Said
Re: Price Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:42 pm  
lefty goldblatt User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Fair comment, Philth.

My only (current) gripe with him, is him playing Jason Clark and Jack Hughes at the same time. We are a littlestale when they're on, together . Maybe interchange each other.
We looked more dynamic, when they were missing
Neither glass half full or empty. Just a realist.
Re: Price Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:43 pm  

User avatarWireWireWire wrote:
WireWireWire User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Taken a while but yes, our attack is clicking and we're now a threat from anywhere on the field. However we play it we tend to get over the line to get the win.
Lebron James wrote:
Saints by 32

Regards

King James
Re: Price Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:46 pm  

User avatarPhilth wrote:
Philth User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Maybe it's the Stella making me soft, but it's easy to criticise when we aren't going well so it's only fair to call it when we're doing alright!

I take your point Lefty, i was pondering whether King was a more dynamic 2nd row than Hughes before the match started
Richard Henare..............Nuff Said
Re: Price Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:11 pm  
MorePlaymakersNeeded Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Hope we keep this roll going. SP has had some interesting squads to deal with over the past weeks, but the common denominator for whoever has worn the shirt, has been a great attitude for 80 minutes. No let ups from the boys, please Steve, continue this until 2020 is done.
Re: Price Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:41 pm  

Captain Hook wrote:
Captain Hook Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Definitely playing better, and seems to have Saints’ number, chapeau SP.
Just my opinions unless it's a FACT, in which case it's a fact.
Re: Price Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:27 pm  

User avatarOxford Exile wrote:
Oxford Exile User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

he's sorted out fitness and defence ....get those right, your attack should follow suit if you have good players in key positions...and we have.
top flight since 1895
Re: Price Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:43 pm  

CW8 wrote:
CW8 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

lefty goldblatt wrote:
Fair comment, Philth.

My only (current) gripe with him, is him playing Jason Clark and Jack Hughes at the same time. We are a littlestale when they're on, together . Maybe interchange each other.
We looked more dynamic, when they were missing

Agree but hughes promoted the ball a lot more than usual today. We would still have been better with King and currie IMO. I suppose widdop missing was a big influence on this though. Hill was great for the list part but he really shouldn't be captain, it should be Cooper all day long.
Re: Price Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:03 pm  

User avatarNickyKiss wrote:
NickyKiss User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

I know it’s not really the sign of a good coach and it’s probably an even worse sign that an opposition fan thinks the guy is a gem but I loved that tale of him picking a Wire fan up at the bus stop on the way to a game when he first took over. As a bloke he really seems a top man and when he’s had success, it’s always pained me to be happy but I always am because I can’t help but like the guy.

He better not end that wait for a league title but even if he does a small part of me will be happy. I always feel the league would be a sadder place without him. Give me him over a stone faced Woolf any day of the week.
Re: Price Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:27 pm  

CW8 wrote:
CW8 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

I have no criticism to aim at price at the minute. He's been good for us overall in terms of finals appearances but we have been difficult to watch despite that for the last couple of season. That said, the way we have played in the last few weeks have really lifted me. Fair play, well done Steve. The attitude of the players has been top drawer and he has to take a lot of applause for that.
Next