WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Match Chat - Giants v. Rhinos

Board index Super League Huddersfield Giants - claretandgold.co.uk Match Chat - Giants v. Rhinos

Match Chat - Giants v. Rhinos Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:40 pm  

Location: Heart and mind at Headingley, body anywhere else in the world

We will be activating our new Match Chat from before kick-off of this afternoons Giants and the Rhinos, kicking off at 18:30.

You should be able to see it in the Live scores section or from the CHAT ON button on the top banner. If not change your settings under your avatar picture - Site Prefs!

See you there.
Re: Match Chat - Giants v. Rhinos Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:43 pm  

Grandad 1 wrote:
Grandad 1 Stevo's Armpit

WTF have I just witnessed? Words escape me.
Re: Match Chat - Giants v. Rhinos Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:55 pm  

User avatarDanril wrote:
Danril User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Why did we lose? Mainly because it took us too long to regain composure. Why did we lose composure? Leadership and the lack of. We have some mongrel back with Kenny E, which we have lacked, and at times we have leadership but not in adversity.
I thought Mellor's try was dubious to say the least but you can't blame that. We were unlucky in some ways but it was ours to lose. And somehow, somehow we managed it!

I just hope we learn from it. We know when we lose our way we lose it size XXL. Look at Wigan at home. We need to get a bigger anchor to steady the ship when the seas get choppy. Gutted.
If London is Athens, Yorkshire is Sparta, a tougher community and proud of it.
Re: Match Chat - Giants v. Rhinos Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:08 pm  

wigsey wrote:
wigsey Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Very nearly a great performance. Over the last two seasons giants must have lost ten or more games after leading with 5 minutes to go . Not on that scale though.

A test of character already. Do they push on from this or capitulate. There were so many positives until the last 15 minutes.
Re: Match Chat - Giants v. Rhinos Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:21 am  

User avatarDurham Giant wrote:
Durham Giant User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Ran out of bodies, ran out of energy and at 26 points to 6 reduced the effort level and thought we had it won. Once momentum swung no one to pull the team around and give direction. Plus the value of goal kicking was a clear indicator of what is required. However lots of positives from the game Players looked positive and happy and our pack looked sharp and fit. Still lots to play for this season . Will do separate topic about the rule changes
Huddersfield Giants 2013 over achievers

Huddersfield Giants 2014 under achievers ??????????
Re: Match Chat - Giants v. Rhinos Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:20 pm  

Nues1 wrote:
Nues1 Stevo's Armpit

wigsey wrote:
Very nearly a great performance. Over the last two seasons giants must have lost ten or more games after leading with 5 minutes to go . aromasin dosage Not on that scale though.

A test of character already. Do they push on from this or capitulate. There were so many positives until the last 15 minutes.

i completely agree with you sir. i also noticed that and it makes me think that there's soemthing wrong...