WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Has everyone had an activation code?

Board index Super League Wigan Warriors Has everyone had an activation code?

Has everyone had an activation code? Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:27 pm  

Levrier wrote:
Levrier Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

I am still waiting for mine. Rads was quoted as the season ticket holders codes having been sent out. Does anyone know the procedure if it does not arrive?
Re: Has everyone had an activation code? Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:23 pm  

warrior1872 wrote:
warrior1872 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Levrier wrote:
I am still waiting for mine. Rads was quoted as the season ticket holders codes having been sent out. Does anyone know the procedure if it does not arrive?

I don't know the procedure but if it was me i would e-mail the club and ask for one
Re: Has everyone had an activation code? Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:36 pm  

Egg Chasing wrote:
Egg Chasing Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Mine went into my spam folder on Thursday
Re: Has everyone had an activation code? Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:16 pm  

warrior1872 wrote:
warrior1872 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Due to the fact that i am in a high risk category for this coronavirus i have decided not to attend any games this season should we be allowed back in and will therefore be applying for the refund option.When next season comes around will i still get first dibs on my seat or do i lose that entitlement,any help would be greatly appreciated :CHEERS:
Re: Has everyone had an activation code? Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:44 pm  

wiganermike wrote:
wiganermike Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Levrier wrote:

If you log into the e-ticketing section on the club website you can check that they have your correct e-mail address and change it if they don't have your e-mail address. Once your e-mail address is connected to your e-ticketing profile you should get your code.

If the club already have your e-mail address then as suggested already you will probably need to contact them to let them know you haven't got your code yet.
Re: Has everyone had an activation code? Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:57 pm  

wiganermike wrote:
wiganermike Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

warrior1872 wrote:
Due to the fact that i am in a high risk category for this coronavirus i have decided not to attend any games this season should we be allowed back in and will therefore be applying for the refund option.When next season comes around will i still get first dibs on my seat or do i lose that entitlement,any help would be greatly appreciated :CHEERS:

As the plan appears to be for refunds/donations/club credits to be on a pro-rata basis depending on the number of home games not played at home then I think you will still be counted as holding your seat regardless of choosing a refund. I would expect that whenever next year's season tickets are sold that there will be a renewal deadline as usual so everyone will have until a set date to secure their existing seat for next year. Things will probably be made clearer once the system for declaring your chosen option goes live on 12th August.

If still in doubt after that date then an e-mail to the club is probably your best option for getting clarification.
Re: Has everyone had an activation code? Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:59 pm  

User avatarCyberPieMan wrote:
CyberPieMan User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Do we know if the games are kept online for any time after being played? Or do they have to be watched live?
Everything is Awesome
Re: Has everyone had an activation code? Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:35 pm  

User avatarjaws1 wrote:
jaws1 User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

CyberPieMan wrote:
Do we know if the games are kept online for any time after being played? Or do they have to be watched live?

Should imagine they will be on Wigan Tv when our games from SKY are played at home they have the highlights and then the full game.
Re: Has everyone had an activation code? Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:31 pm  

User avatarjaws1 wrote:
jaws1 User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Full game on wigan tv
Re: Has everyone had an activation code? Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:51 am  

moto748 wrote:
moto748 Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

At least it worked fine this time. Having had problems with the OurLeague thing in the past, I wasn't too optimistic, but it was fine. And as said, it's all on Wigan TV now anyway. In its full glory. :)