WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Trinity clear out

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Trinity clear out

Trinity clear out Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:15 pm  

cosmicat wrote:
cosmicat Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Looks like chezzy is going to swing the axe on the squad both on and off contract?who will stay?
Re: Trinity clear out Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:40 pm  

cheshirecat57 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

cosmicat wrote:
Looks like chezzy is going to swing the axe on the squad both on and off contract?who will stay?

Anyone with a handicap worse than his :wink:
Re: Trinity clear out Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:06 pm  
MOPSEY LIVES ON User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

He needs to stick his hands and take some responsibility for himself blaming the players again. We’ve had their attitude is poor they moved out of the way same crap different week. Players brought in not needed, players leaving players not wanting to be there. The same players who he thought were unlucky last week want selling. Your the coach blame yourself for your crap game plan , crap structure overseeing an unfit squad and above all turning some good players into an unorganised rabble. Get a bloody grip
WAKEFIELD FANS ARE BORN, NOT MANUFACTURED.WE DO NOT CHOOSE, WE ARE CHOSEN. THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND NEED NO EXPLANATION. THOSE WHO DONT, DONT MATTER.

I AM THE SEEKER OF TRUTH AND
JUSTICE
Re: Trinity clear out Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:23 pm  

User avatarEgg Banjo wrote:
Egg Banjo User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

It's always someone else's fault with Chester. He's like a toddler who is unable to accept that things that go wrong are his fault, and plenty of fans treat him like one too. This is his squad, these are his choices, these are his failings and his alone.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
Re: Trinity clear out Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:23 pm  
Scarlet Pimpernell Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

If based on his basis that those players who have played badly should be cut then I don’t think we will have many left. I have posted elsewhere that maybe he is the one at fault because in all games he is the one constant.
I suppose he hopes to get some new players in who will start off well before the Chester drag on performance takes over.
If he loves the club so much then he should look in the mirror and think I am dragging the team down and do the right thing.
Re: Trinity clear out Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:25 pm  

alegend wrote:
alegend Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Spot on Mopsey if the same conditioner is there quote it a waste of bloody time and if he signs champion players again and players with a list of injury cost there too old the club will be going Do not trust him to build a team fit for S L
Re: Trinity clear out Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:31 pm  

User avatarFIL wrote:
FIL User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

:SLEEPY:
M.I.B. ??....nope - M.I.R.W.B !!!

Sent from my steam-powered Sinclair ZX81.
Re: Trinity clear out Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:44 pm  

Brightside wrote:
Brightside Stevo's Armpit

cosmicat wrote:

In order ... himself, Clawson,, Gilmour, Dickens, Gigot, Green, Walker,Tangata, Navarette, Arundel and Miller.
Brough, Atkins, King and Kirmond already gone to all intents and purposes.

Sadly I can only see Fifita, TJ and Tupou raising any interest in the transfer market.
Re: Trinity clear out Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:42 am  

User avatarKettykat wrote:
Kettykat User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

I’d like to think that after poaching arrives and gets stuck into the squad with his positivity and fresh outlook on the playing side we may not need to have wholesale changes ,as I think these poor performances are more to do with attitude than skill. On paper with a full Roster we should be no ones pushover/easy beats. Yes I would take a quality coach in a heart beat but I think we’ve to cut our cloth accordingly so we roll mainly with who we got ,and I’m hoping with a few new faces here and there we can get back to being a competitive squad in the not too distant future ,here’s hoping anyway .
Re: Trinity clear out Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:13 am  
FickleFingerOfFate User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Brightside wrote:
In order ... himself, Clawson,, Gilmour, Dickens, Gigot, Green, Walker,Tangata, Navarette, Arundel and Miller.
Brough, Atkins, King and Kirmond already gone to all intents and purposes.

Sadly I can only see Fifita, TJ and Tupou raising any interest in the transfer market.

Out of those you've named can't see what Tangata, Navarette and Arundel have done wrong, apart from not been given a fair crack of the whip.
Next