WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - 27,721
27,721 Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:50 am  

User avatarMiro wrote:
Miro User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

27,721 views.

Gone, locked, because one guy, pop tart, throws his teddy out of the cot after being accused of falsehoods and fear of losing the argument not to mention a blank refusal to discus the future of fans watching rugby at Belle Vue. And to think this covid business has plenty of twists and turns still to come.
That's modern day censorship and democracy for you, fear of losing the argument and complete disregard for those individuals who made up the almost 28,000 views. The most views for any topic on RL fans Trinity for years.
Cheers poptart, a hell of a lot of future views the Samaritans advertising on that page have now been denied let alone the RLFANS shop and even the Wakefield Trinity club .. Lets hope they complain. :BLAH:
Re: 27,721 Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:10 am  

User avatarsnowie wrote:
snowie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

thought this was going to be the new capacity of stadium upgrade :(
Re: 27,721 Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:16 am  

1315trinity wrote:
1315trinity Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

i was hoping season ticket sales! :)
Re: 27,721 Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:42 am  

User avatarPopTart wrote:
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

You aren't censored Miro. You are still free to post.
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Re: 27,721 Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:42 am  
MOPSEY LIVES ON User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Miro wrote:
27,721 views.

Gone, locked, because one guy, pop tart, throws his teddy out of the cot after being accused of falsehoods and fear of losing the argument not to mention a blank refusal to discus the future of fans watching rugby at Belle Vue. And to think this covid business has plenty of twists and turns still to come.
That's modern day censorship and democracy for you, fear of losing the argument and complete disregard for those individuals who made up the almost 28,000 views. The most views for any topic on RL fans Trinity for years.
Cheers poptart, a hell of a lot of future views the Samaritans advertising on that page have now been denied let alone the RLFANS shop and even the Wakefield Trinity club .. Lets hope they complain. :BLAH:
go steady old boy you’ll be getting your bum spanked over someone’s knee, you can’t accuse the club stalwart of that, the carter, Chester, club police will be out in force shortly.
WAKEFIELD FANS ARE BORN, NOT MANUFACTURED.WE DO NOT CHOOSE, WE ARE CHOSEN. THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND NEED NO EXPLANATION. THOSE WHO DONT, DONT MATTER.

I AM THE SEEKER OF TRUTH AND
JUSTICE
Re: 27,721 Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:46 am  

User avatarwrencat1873 wrote:
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Miro wrote:
27,721 views.

You could always contribute to the actual RL chat :IDEA:
Re: 27,721 Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:44 am  

User avatarWillzay wrote:
Willzay User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

snowie wrote:
thought this was going to be the new capacity of stadium upgrade :(

Thought it was going to be the arrival of new offspring in Castelford since the lockdown in March.
Profit over Lives - The Tory way
Re: 27,721 Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:59 am  
Dunkirk Spirit User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Although I lost interest of the offending thread some time ago, I agree in some ways with miro.
I think the thread should have been left open, and allowed to die a natural death. If no one replied to his comments, he would have just been taking to himself. There is a serious threat i in today’s society of censorship, just looking at the Labour Party wanting to shut down media sites containing the opinions of people who disagree with vaccination. Why are some people afraid of a free debate? We are sensible people with different opinions, what’s wrong with that.
Re: 27,721 Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:16 am  

User avatarvastman wrote:
vastman User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

MOPSEY LIVES ON wrote:
go steady old boy you’ll be getting your bum spanked over someone’s knee, you can’t accuse the club stalwart of that, the carter, Chester, club police will be out in force shortly.

You really are an angry man, I thought I was but you are positively embittered at times.

What the hell has CC or MC have to do with how this forum is moderated exactly?
SUPPORT SWAG...
Re: 27,721 Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:49 am  
MOPSEY LIVES ON User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

vastman wrote:
You really are an angry man, I thought I was but you are positively embittered at times.

What the hell has CC or MC have to do with how this forum is moderated exactly?
yet again you assume things and get them completely wrong but let’s face it that’s you all over, a man obsessed with attacking others points of view with your own vicious comments trying to belittle people. Told you enough times your awful vitriol against me won’t work so try again. As for an angry man I feel great, calm and happy but thanks for your concern old lad. The comments were a bit of fun vasty, you know fun the thing you’ve probably not had since you were about 5 that’s why you don’t understand people. Never mind il still talk to you if you ever attend a game again I’m your only friend in the whole world
WAKEFIELD FANS ARE BORN, NOT MANUFACTURED.WE DO NOT CHOOSE, WE ARE CHOSEN. THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND NEED NO EXPLANATION. THOSE WHO DONT, DONT MATTER.

I AM THE SEEKER OF TRUTH AND
JUSTICE
Next