WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Saints v Catalans

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Saints v Catalans

Saints v Catalans Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:14 pm  

try scorer wrote:
try scorer Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:27 pm
Posts: 840
This ref is s complete joke it's rugby league Maloney's tackle saved a try Catalans might as well go home
Re: Saints v Catalans Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:20 pm  

TrinTrin wrote:
TrinTrin Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:12 pm
Posts: 640
Catalan doing a job on walmsley, guided man always tugging the leg when he is held, just as they do - did on fifit a ! Injuries will follow !
Re: Saints v Catalans Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:36 pm  

TrinTrin wrote:
TrinTrin Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:12 pm
Posts: 640
Catalan are going for injury tactics !
Re: Saints v Catalans Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:38 pm  

User avatarwrencat1873 wrote:
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 15079
TrinTrin wrote:
Catalan are going for injury tactics !


Catalan are winning in the number of fit players !
Those injuries could make the second 40 really interesting, especially if Catalan can score early in the 2nd half
Re: Saints v Catalans Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:40 pm  

TrinTrin wrote:
TrinTrin Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:12 pm
Posts: 640
Neither of these two teams will beat wigan, this game is so physical there will not be much fuel left in the tank + playing on bruised tired bodies !
Re: Saints v Catalans Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:45 pm  

Brightside wrote:
Brightside Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:03 am
Posts: 23
try scorer wrote:
This ref is s complete joke it's rugby league Maloney's tackle saved a try Catalans might as well go home


Tripe ! Potential red for me on the back of 4 or 5 similar last week.
Yellow was absolute minimum with a ban to follow next week I trust.

On a lighter note ,great to see LMS on his backside courtesy of a team mate :D
Re: Saints v Catalans Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:51 pm  

try scorer wrote:
try scorer Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:27 pm
Posts: 840
Brightside wrote:
Tripe ! Potential red for me on the back of 4 or 5 similar last week.
Yellow was absolute minimum with a ban to follow next week I trust.

On a lighter note ,great to see LMS on his backside courtesy of a team mate :D

You obviously never played rugby league of you did I wish I'd a played against you
Re: Saints v Catalans Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:02 pm  
Scarlet Pimpernell Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:43 pm
Posts: 2149
I don’t want Catalan to win because they are dangerous but can someone explain the difference between our disallowed try for Hampshire being offside compared to the one just awarded to St Helens.
Re: Saints v Catalans Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:33 pm  

User avatarsnowie wrote:
snowie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:24 pm
Posts: 20570
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
I don’t want Catalan to win because they are dangerous but can someone explain the difference between our disallowed try for Hampshire being offside compared to the one just awarded to St Helens.
the one where amor pulled up short but wasn't interfering with play
Re: Saints v Catalans Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:41 pm  
Scarlet Pimpernell Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:43 pm
Posts: 2149
Yes that’s the one when he was inside 10m when he stopped
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alegend, Clearwing, cocker, djcool, lampyboy, LG83, lifelongfan, phe13, ricardo07, Travelling Wilbury, Trinity1964 and 150 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Wakefield Trinity


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,104,7481,37478,3624,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X