WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Leeds v HKR CC

Board index Super League Hull KR Leeds v HKR CC

Leeds v HKR CC Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:12 am  
Riderofthepalehorse User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:43 am
Posts: 2642
Location: Kingston upon Hull
Come on rovers wake up, your in the cup tonight against Leeds, good game in prospect, very close to call.
Re: Leeds v HKR CC Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:29 am  

craig hkr wrote:
craig hkr Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:00 pm
Posts: 2352
Both Hull teams have a live chance of getting a semi on!
Re: Leeds v HKR CC Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:32 am  
Riderofthepalehorse User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:43 am
Posts: 2642
Location: Kingston upon Hull
craig hkr wrote:
Both Hull teams have a live chance of getting a semi on!


It’s been a while :D
Re: Leeds v HKR CC Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:32 am  

craig hkr wrote:
craig hkr Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:00 pm
Posts: 2352
We were working on the principle Addled would start a thread at fulltime if/when we lost :D
Re: Leeds v HKR CC Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:10 pm  

craig hkr wrote:
craig hkr Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:00 pm
Posts: 2352
Not a lot that can be said about that. When it really mattered they stank. Quite how you go from last few weeks against better sides to getting stitched up by a weakened Leeds I dont know? That's Rovers for you.
Re: Leeds v HKR CC Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:14 pm  

User avatarA Adler wrote:
A Adler User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:59 pm
Posts: 528
Location: HULL FC
craig hkr wrote:
Not a lot that can be said about that. When it really mattered they stank. Quite how you go from last few weeks against better sides to getting stitched up by a weakened Leeds I dont know? That's Rovers for you.



That’s a massive improvement by rovers. Not 50-0.
Re: Leeds v HKR CC Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:18 pm  

craig hkr wrote:
craig hkr Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:00 pm
Posts: 2352
A Adler wrote:
That’s a massive improvement by rovers. Not 50-0.


Wouldnt crow till after tomorrow bum grape
Re: Leeds v HKR CC Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:20 pm  

User avatarA Adler wrote:
A Adler User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:59 pm
Posts: 528
Location: HULL FC
craig hkr wrote:
Wouldnt crow till after tomorrow bum grape

Why miss an opportunity to get a bite from you lol
Re: Leeds v HKR CC Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:23 pm  

craig hkr wrote:
craig hkr Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:00 pm
Posts: 2352
A Adler wrote:
Why miss an opportunity to get a bite from you lol


My dissapointment at tonight's result is no less or greater for your post.
That was a carp performance. Do you ever post on own board or are you yet another multiple?
Re: Leeds v HKR CC Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:32 pm  

User avatarA Adler wrote:
A Adler User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:59 pm
Posts: 528
Location: HULL FC
craig hkr wrote:
My dissapointment at tonight's result is no less or greater for your post.
That was a carp performance. Do you ever post on own board or are you yet another multiple?


The big difference between tonight and the league is that there was pressure tonight. Rovers play with no pressure in the league. Oh well, since 1985 lol
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Tarquin Fuego and 43 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Hull KR


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,084,8341,31378,2854,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!



X